User Tag List

Page 6 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Fusion 2.5+ is completly broken, impossible to run an app or a frame or to build an exe... This bug happened with no reason, and rebooting my computer didn't solved the issue... Building android or ios seems to still work, seems to have an issue with windows runtime. Sometimes it says "file not found" and/or "an unknow error occured"...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    My Fusion 2.5+ is completly broken, impossible to run an app or a frame or to build an exe... This bug happened with no reason, and rebooting my computer didn't solved the issue... Building android or ios seems to still work, seems to have an issue with windows runtime. Sometimes it says "file not found" and/or "an unknow error occured"...
    Reinstalling the update fixed the issue, it was in fact caused by Windows Defender that put in quarantine this file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode\edrt.exe

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linky View Post
    This is not specific to this build as it happens in previous builds too anyways the problem is when I do some eventing in the event list editor like opening/ closing grouping, moving event or deleting them, basically the normal stuff done in that editor it randomly clamps to an area when I try to scroll up even if there is more content left, I really don't know what specifically causes it but it basically happens very randomly and very frequently, the only fix to it is to quit that editor and return to it again but that resets undo / redo data
    UPDATE: Now I know specificity why the problem happens, basically closing groups especially when groups are inside another group ( child groups or what ever they called ) it readjusts the scroll bar incorrectly which causes the bug to happen, hope that helps a bit

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the double post forgot to mention that this problem also happens with the frame editor when I have it zoomed to any amount and have it positioned to an area then switch to another frame ( this problem can be reproduced very easily when two frame editor windows are edited at the same time )

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEatAlot View Post
    Replied to old PM with link to download crashing app.
    Thanks! Apparently it's due to a change in the Get object, I'll see with Fernando.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Update: the build 293.4 is available, it fixes the following issues:

- Event editor: problem with folder display due to incorrect fix in build 292.2.
    - Get object: random crashes because of changes in build 293.2.
    - Android runtime: wrong version of Webview2.
    - Android runtime: typo in new actions in InApp Purchase object.
    - Android runtime: fix in String Parser object.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think TAB is ignored by the font library we use, not sure what we can do about it.
    Got it, thanks for the explanation. I will switch to space instead of tab to align texts.
    This issue is fixed, your screen shot shows a different issue, maybe a shader or premultiplied alpha difference.
    Black box disappears after I enable the premultiplied alpha option.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Event editor: groups can now be activated or de-activated from the action editor.
    Sorry for the double post.
    Just noticed this new feature in R293.2, maybe I misunderstood something, does this mean that we can change group's activation state directly from action editor instead of delete old one and insert a new action?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    Sorry for the double post.
    Just noticed this new feature in R293.2, maybe I misunderstood something, does this mean that we can change group's activation state directly from action editor instead of delete old one and insert a new action?
    You can add or edit [De]Activate Group actions from the action editor, yes.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i still think it would be a good idea to include the date in changelog, would help to identify what build something happened

something like...

Build 293.2 - Change log (03 jun 2021)

Page 6 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast