Page 72 of 98 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I'm not sure if I totally understand what you mean, so maybe the fix you mention will fix my issue too. I don't think it's the same thing, though as I say I'm not sure. However, when you say that the margin is not in "visible" pixels but frame coordinates, that almost sounds like the opposite of what's actually happening to me. Because in my experience, the frame coordinates that are actually reachable will depend on zoom level - almost as if Fusion is ignoring the frame coordinates and just cutting off the margins based on visible pixels.
    I can send you a pre-version with the fix if you want to check.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure. If you pm or email it I'll check.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Just tried with a Vector movement, apparently this condition is triggered.
    Ah, sorry, condition is worked with Vector movement (But, not worked when use Simple ellipse).

Another cases, "Animation is over" condition is not triggered if change animation speed by event."
    cf25_b293_10_Animation_is_over_condition_not_triggerd.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    Ah, sorry, condition is worked with Vector movement (But, not worked when use Simple ellipse).

Another cases, "Animation is over" condition is not triggered if change animation speed by event."
    cf25_b293_10_Animation_is_over_condition_not_triggerd.mfa
    I noticed this as well. Even the Animation is playing function doesn't work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "Animation is over" condition are triggered with a Vector movement. But, the Bouncing ball and Path movement (and more other movements) aren't triggerd condition (they are triggerd after change animation sequence).

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello
    a cool trick is "select all the instances with a same qualifier" but it only selects the assets present in the scene editor, it would take 2 lines: "select the assets of the same qualifier present in the editor" and "select all the assets of the same qualifier" (even those created during the program) as that we could easily add a variable or other to absolutely all the assets of the same qualifier

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredetmumu View Post
    (even those created during the program)
    Please don't tell me you're creating objects through events then deleting those from the frame...
    Even tho it usually works, it causes MFA corruption and BAD objects... It's a unintended behavior, something that people exploit, not a real feature...

Honestly a warning should be added, or people will keep doing this although there are threads talking about how this causes corruption...
    Same for setting global mode to "Identical", it's more of a legacy feature and it's known to cause corruption as well.
    Load on Call for objects can also cause memory corruption sometimes (graphical artifacts), specially when having many objects with it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredetmumu View Post
    hello
    a cool trick is "select all the instances with a same qualifier" but it only selects the assets present in the scene editor, it would take 2 lines: "select the assets of the same qualifier present in the editor" and "select all the assets of the same qualifier" (even those created during the program) as that we could easily add a variable or other to absolutely all the assets of the same qualifier
    Not sure if I understand you correctly. But there's a menu option (in the "Arrange" menu I think) called "show created items" that I think may solve your problem.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "S’il vous plaît ne me dites pas que vous créez des objets par le biais d’événements puis que vous les supprimez du cadre..."

yes, i didn't know it could be a problem,

@ VOLNAISKRA:
    i have 30 differents actives with qualifier "good"
    15 are displayed on the frame editor and ,15 are not because i create it in the program then i remove it in the frame editor

i want to rename the alterable value A of all the "good" qualifier
    i click on "select all actives with the same qualifier" and i rename alterable value A, but only the actives on the frame editor are concerned.
    i must put one instance of every actives on the screen. Now i kno than it's preferable to let every actives on the frame editor and unchek "creat at begining"

Page 72 of 98 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast