User Tag List

Page 73 of 98 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Please don't tell me you're creating objects through events then deleting those from the frame...
    Even tho it usually works, it causes MFA corruption and BAD objects... It's a unintended behavior, something that people exploit, not a real feature...

Honestly a warning should be added, or people will keep doing this although there are threads talking about how this causes corruption...
    Same for setting global mode to "Identical", it's more of a legacy feature and it's known to cause corruption as well.
    Load on Call for objects can also cause memory corruption sometimes (graphical artifacts), specially when having many objects with it.
    What does this mean? i never really understood how you can even do this. Create objects through events then delete them from frame. Im guessing its not like unchecking create at start for things like bullets then creating them when needed to fire them and destroy/deleting them on collision.

How can you corrupt an MFA if you create in event and delete at runtime. The frame has to be running to delete destroy the way im thinking. I must have the wrong idea on what this even means. Please can some one explain it in more detail.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredetmumu View Post
    "S’il vous plaît ne me dites pas que vous créez des objets par le biais d’événements puis que vous les supprimez du cadre..."

yes, i didn't know it could be a problem,

@ VOLNAISKRA:
    i have 30 differents actives with qualifier "good"
    15 are displayed on the frame editor and ,15 are not because i create it in the program then i remove it in the frame editor

i want to rename the alterable value A of all the "good" qualifier
    i click on "select all actives with the same qualifier" and i rename alterable value A, but only the actives on the frame editor are concerned.
    i must put one instance of every actives on the screen. Now i kno than it's preferable to let every actives on the frame editor and unchek "creat at begining"
    If you enable "show created items", it will show all 30 items in the frame editor, including the ones that don't usually exist there. Then once you've finished changing Alterable Value A, you can disable "show created items" and it'll again show only 15.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    "Animation is over" condition are triggered with a Vector movement. But, the Bouncing ball and Path movement (and more other movements) aren't triggerd condition (they are triggerd after change animation sequence).
    I've compared Vector and Simple Ellipse and I'm puzzled, I don't see any difference that could explain this difference. What's happening is that both movements use the Walking animation, which is automatically replaced by another animation by Fusion when it doesn't exist. In one case it triggers an anim is over condition for the walking animation and in the other case it seems to trigger this condition for the real animation that is played.

If you create a Walking animation and check if this animation is over, then apparently it works in the Ellipse movement. I'm a bit busy with the current build currently, so maybe I'll retry later. Not sure if it's the same reason and fix with the other movements you mention.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @c4t "Create at Start" was added so people stop relying on this exploit, on the surface it behaves the same, but there's more to that...
    When you create a object through a event and remove it from the frame, Fusion might have trouble identifying the object.
    So the more you work on it after removing it from the frame, the more corrupt it gets, and it can start affect other objects as well.
    Sure, events will be kept, but at what cost?

Internally don't store the events the way we see it (for obvious reasons), it stores it in binary, the same event copied from different places might have completely different internal code even tho the events look the same.
    Once this internal code is messed either by file/drive corruption or event corruption, usually you can still open it, work on it, but things start acting up...
    It even has a warning when corruption gets too far, and after a certain point it will just refuse to work all together.

Think like this: We can't delete objects created from events for the same reason we can't create objects that aren't on the current frame with Global event editor.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    @c4t "Create at Start" was added so people stop relying on this exploit, on the surface it behaves the same, but there's more to that...
    When you create a object through a event and remove it from the frame, Fusion might have trouble identifying the object.
    So the more you work on it after removing it from the frame, the more corrupt it gets, and it can start affect other objects as well.
    Sure, events will be kept, but at what cost?

Internally don't store the events the way we see it (for obvious reasons), it stores it in binary, the same event copied from different places might have completely different internal code even tho the events look the same.
    Once this internal code is messed either by file/drive corruption or event corruption, usually you can still open it, work on it, but things start acting up...
    It even has a warning when corruption gets too far, and after a certain point it will just refuse to work all together.
    I think this is a bit outdated, MFA files don't get corrupt easily nowadays, I don't remember having seen a bad MFA for a long time. Though I agree anyway, having at least one instance created in the frame editor with "Create at start" unchecked is better, at least for practical reasons like the issue reported by fredmumu.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [bug] spotted: StringParser on [ios], expression "replace$"

simple example:
    source text: "ttttest example"

if you replace "ttt" with "tt", the app will crash with an "out of bounds exception". (reason: cause it will find in the output the same replace-string again)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    thanks StingRay i will check
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature Suggestion: Support for Android display cutouts (https://developer.android.com/guide/...display-cutout)

My device currently has a big gap on the Top(Portrait) or Left/Right-side(Landscape) while in immersion mode.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be really useful if Windows runtime got a image compression feature just like Android (None, Color Compression or JPEG).
    In addition to this, a new JPEG + Alpha Channel would be awesome, the best of both worlds.

Basically on building it would separate RGB and Alpha into 2 textures, convert those to JPEG, and then during runtime it could have the benefit of JPEG without losing transparency/alpha channel.
    Would significantly decrease the file size, memory consumption (if it can handle compressed images on memory) and improve performance.

Got into this topic cause people asked if choosing a lower the number of colors would use less resources...
    But got me thinking that if would probably be converted into uncompressed images on memory, meaning it's only useful for making sure it would look accurate on low color displays... (basically a legacy feature)
    I could be wrong about it tho.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this would be really interesting. With 2.5+ images are already compressed in RAM, a 2.5+ app uses much less RAM than normal 2.5 apps. JPEG is better but decompression is slower.

Page 73 of 98 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast