User Tag List

Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you please add a explicit Application User Model ID for Fusion itself on the next update?
    Seems like a fairly simple thing to add... It doesn't have many uses, but would be cool for Tools.

In the case, I'm making some tools for Fusion and would like these tools to run under the same taskbar button as Fusion, all I need is a defined Application User Model ID.
    Would be very appreciated, it's most likely just calling a single C++ function or setting it on the project.
    Here's more about it: SetCurrentProcessExplicitAppUserModelID function (shobjidl_core.h) - Win32 apps | Microsoft Docs

Edit: just to make it clearer about my tool, it's a app that would allow installing extensions and shaders by dragging and dropping it to the pinned shortcut on taskbar, when clicked it would just open Fusion instead.
    Hence why I would like the two to be using the same taskbar button, this way people wouldn't need to pin multiple icons just to get a new functionality...

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    When editing texts, if you double click on a word, editor will automatically highlight the word you are clicking, both available in fusion's expression editor and other editors like VS Code. But fusion behaviours differently: e.g., VSCode will treat '_' as part of a word but fusion doesn't, which means sometimes we need to select word manually when copying texts from external editor. Don't know if it's possible to modify this, or at least provide a preference item that allows user to set which character is the edge of a word.
    Adding Gifs that show the difference:

Fusion:

Click_Fusion.gif

VSCode:

Click_VSCode.gif

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    Adding Gifs that show the difference:
    The selection in Fusion is done by the Windows Rich Edit control used by the expression editor, not by some code in Fusion itself. Maybe we could do it manually but that would require some work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minified PNG files with bit depth of <8 do not consistently load in Fusion. ImportImage() loads them with no issue, but ImportImageFromInputFile() creates a cSurface with depth of 0 that can't be blitted from.
    IMPORT_IMAGE_USESURFACEDEPTH has no effect.

I've attached an example image. Typically, the TinyPNG service will make these images.
    platform34x102.png

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hmm, can I see your code? ImportImage just creates a CInputBufFile and then calls ImportImageFromInputFile. Also the ActivePicture object directly calls ImportImageFromInputFile and can perfectly display this image.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Sub-App "linking" problem and other Suggestions.

I noticed something with Sub-app that kind of breaks this workflow I have. Explaining this will go everywhere, so I'll try to word it right, srry

So I have two MFAs, One is the Main Game and the other is Sub-app. Whatever I do in the Sub-app, the main game needs to have it preloaded. So let's say there's a sound to play in the Sub-app. The Sub-app will work on its own but if it's in the main game, it won't play unless I have the same sound already in the main game. I tried loading the sound by path, it works in the Sub-app MFA but not in the main games... ONLY IF I have something in the selected sound channel in the main MFA. It works fine if you run it in the editor. but if I built it... it won't work. I have to have a dummy item loaded into the mainframe to have it work.

Same for a lot of other stuff. Sounds/Sounds channels, Fonts, (extensions If the main game is in Unpacked mode),etc.

More things I ran into and Suggestions:
    - Having the Machine independent ticked in Sub-app and the main game has a double effect which drops fps. with V-Sync on, both makes the fps worse.
    - Actives with the Global Object ticked that's in the main game frame do not work with Sub-app that also have the same object/settings ticked. From what I have tested.
    - Sub-app display as sprite should be renamed to "DX9 Fullscreen Mode" ex; previous conversation I had with Yves, You mentioned it was for the DX9 Fullscreen. I feel like if it was renamed it would lower confusion newbies.
    - An option to have the Sub-app size scale with the root app size/ size the sub-app object is in. ex; Resize to root app display
    - Have Sub-Apps act as a sprite. ex; previous conversation I had with Yves x2, as stated that something like this is on the wishlist, Hope that entry is high on there lol. so many useful workflows can be done if it was possible.

Besides Sub-app stuff there is a bit of DX11 stuff I like to see be updated, if possible.
    - Depth buffer
    - Texture Lods
    - Vertex Shaders
    - Buffers
    - Font Anti-Aliasing toggle
    - Font external importing
    - Ability to use the bounding box on strings for Shaders/effects instead of text itself. ex; found some fonts has noticeable clipping with some effects.
    - more Shader uniforms for xml. ex; vector2,vector3,better RGBA color input. maybe ability to get output of some values back?
    - !if Possible! The ability to take layers into some sampler for Shaders to use. be nice to have layers as passes for some Shaders

Anyway that is my suggestions and problems I noticed on Sub-App. My thought is: Was Sub-apps designed to only work with frames on the same MFA instead of a different MFA?
    I feel like if they where updated or some new option to have frames as file/ new frame object. It could open so many new paths to do in CTF.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves

Quick suggestion for debugger.
    Could it Show X mouse and Y mouse somewhere?? That could acutally help debugging.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nvm x y mouse, it's really easy to create fast custom debugger in few minutes. Focus on F3. good luck with it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small image editor bug i encountered: If you

1) hold down one mouse button
    2) draw on the canvas
    3) press a second mouse button while the first one is still held and continue drawing

the undo feature will only undo any drawing done after step 3, and will ignore any drawing done in step 2. the next undo will still revert any changes done prior, but not any changes made during step 2.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    addition to my post..

maybe a `Jump to Frame, Keep previous Graphic in memory` option?
    I can see this useful if some character perishes then it goes to a game over screen. and the coder has a retry option. that goes back to the overworld frame with faster loading.

Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast