User Tag List

Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1u.png,
    if we could only add brief notice here for flags, string and values. I often forget later what they're for and need to read the code to figure it out (especially when I browse some older stuff), trying to add comments, but I am not registering everything.

----

Hoping Fusion 3 is moving forward and all is going as planned. All the best. It can be a flagship for many years to come.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @yves,
    I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. One of my testers is having trouble with McAfee. It says it contains - "GenericRXSB-YA!C232B40C257F"

This also happened with an empty shell, so I'm going to report to McAfee because the game is currently larger than 100Mb.

She is currently using this version. mcAfee.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is what I got
    -----
    McAfee Labs - Beaverton
    Current Scan Engine Version:6100.8979
    Current DAT Version:10290.0000
    Thank you for your submission.

Analysis ID: 11094005

File Name Findings Detection Type Extra
    --------------------|------------------------------|----------------------------|------------|-----
    empty_shell.exe |current detection |genericrxsb-ya!41879122e9c7 |Trojan |no

current detection [empty_shell.exe]

The file submitted is malware that can be detected with current DAT files. It is
    recommended that you update your DAT and engine files and scan your computer again.

Note –

Due to the prevalence of network gateway AV products, it is important that all
    submissions be zipped and the zip file password-protected (password - infected). Some
    products will reject an email that contains a virus that is not sent in this way. In
    addition, often we receive a file that appears not to have been infected, to find
    later that the file was infected when it left the sender, and was cleaned somewhere
    along the line.

Regards,

McAfee Labs

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    here is what I got
    -----
    McAfee Labs - Beaverton
    Current Scan Engine Version:6100.8979
    Current DAT Version:10290.0000
    Thank you for your submission.

Analysis ID: 11094005

File Name Findings Detection Type Extra
    --------------------|------------------------------|----------------------------|------------|-----
    empty_shell.exe |current detection |genericrxsb-ya!41879122e9c7 |Trojan |no

current detection [empty_shell.exe]

The file submitted is malware that can be detected with current DAT files. It is
    recommended that you update your DAT and engine files and scan your computer again.

Note –

Due to the prevalence of network gateway AV products, it is important that all
    submissions be zipped and the zip file password-protected (password - infected). Some
    products will reject an email that contains a virus that is not sent in this way. In
    addition, often we receive a file that appears not to have been infected, to find
    later that the file was infected when it left the sender, and was cleaned somewhere
    along the line.

Regards,

McAfee Labs
    I'm a bit confused. It says "no current detection". But then "The file submitted is malware that can be detected with current DAT files.".

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, sorry for the distract, how can I directly get all backdrop of one type's (get all obstacle object's collision mask for example) collision mask of one layer in extension? Thanks in advance.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In the behavior, if the number of event lines exceeds 1800 lines, no more will be displayed.
    Is this by design?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ASD Most likely, they increased the limit on frame event editor to 65535, but might have forgot about global event editor and behaviors event editor.
    Should be easy for Clickteam to change it tho.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    I'm a bit confused. It says "no current detection". But then "The file submitted is malware that can be detected with current DAT files.".
    The best way to avoid false positives with crappy anti-virus programs like this one = sign your game with a certificate. You can get code signing certificates from Verisign, Comodo, etc.

You can also try to use the new "Unpacked EXE" option that keep DLLs and extensions out of the EXE, and/or change some build options to change the signature of your EXE.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    In the behavior, if the number of event lines exceeds 1800 lines, no more will be displayed.
    Is this by design?
    Weird, I can't reproduce it and I don't see any specific limit in the code. Could you post an example please?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry. I tried today and could not reproduce it. Perhaps the object filter was turned on(clicked the object icon in the event editor).

Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast