User Tag List

Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waw_demmon View Post
    I notice that the action "Add to the backdrop" won't care about active object scale and rotation. It will simply paste original image but it's not very usefull to ignore theses properties. Do you plan to fix this ?

I join a simple sample that show the issue.

Thank you !
    IIRC paste requires bitmap surface, but fusion now uses hwa texture (which has a function to rotate &stretch by hardware), it's slow to convert both type and it's also slow to stretch bitmap. So due to performance issue, I don't think it's possible in 2.5. I have made a custom version of picture object and implemented a paste with scale action, it's slow and useless in most cases, unless your object is very small and don't need to paste frequently.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the function screenshot is not working for the android object, and i need to use the screenshot function for my game !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe at the place Fusion should offer more options for drawing a shape on backdrop collision mask. Options for editing collision mask are limited and didn't evolved a lot since Klick & Play.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Action order issue for rotation

I notice that Fusion won't rotate shapes in the good order, so if you rotate an object and if you test for collision after, collisions will be tested with last rotation value, the overlapping's objects will not the goods objects.

Workaround require a two frames process but it's not alway easy to do.

I join a mfa file that to reproduce the issue.

Thank you
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waw_demmon View Post
    Maybe at the place Fusion should offer more options for drawing a shape on backdrop collision mask. Options for editing collision mask are limited and didn't evolved a lot since Klick & Play.
    Why not just using actives? In D3D backdrops are also re-drawn each frame, so there is no worry about performance. You can use a flag to scope the “backdrop” active or just duplicate a dummy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    Why not just using actives? In D3D backdrops are also re-drawn each frame, so there is no worry about performance. You can use a flag to scope the “backdrop” active or just duplicate a dummy.
    Next update will add condition "Is overlapping At (X,Y) condition" so it will be possible soon... This is why I'm still using backdrops currently.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...Sooo when are we getting actual active flipping? Is it literally impossible to add? Having to duplicate every single animation just to flip them is a waste of space that could be used for something else in your game.

And yes I know there's a shader, a shader only available for Windows runtimes which limits you to that shader only and that's it

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see flipping for Active Direct Show also.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mouse-scrolling the Expression Editor's Alterable Value drop down menu is a bit laggy, which gets very noticeable when you have ~40+ altVals in use. It seems to be related to a smooth-scroll feature (you flick the wheel once, and it slowly and smoothly scrolls several lines; subsequent flicks must wait until the first scroll is finished before they are executed, and thus can pile up). Could we perhaps have an option in the preferences to disable this smooth scrolling?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for the Active object flipping without the use of a shader.

This seems really basic and should in my humble opinion definitively be a feature.

Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast