User Tag List

Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CTF Loader is not what you think, it's not a process related to Clickteam at all, it's a Microsoft process lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hmm, can I see your code? ImportImage just creates a CInputBufFile and then calls ImportImageFromInputFile. Also the ActivePicture object directly calls ImportImageFromInputFile and can perfectly display this image.
    I found the ImportImageFromInputFile source in a SDK file. Seems that the PNG filter Open() returns error 12 (IF_LESSTHAN256COLOR). This aborts the import.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    I found the ImportImageFromInputFile source in a SDK file. Seems that the PNG filter Open() returns error 12 (IF_LESSTHAN256COLOR). This aborts the import.
    This error code means the PNG image has less than 256 colors, which is not supported by Fusion. Are you sure it's with the same image you posted as example? Otherwise I don't see why the Active Picture object could load it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This error code means the PNG image has less than 256 colors, which is not supported by Fusion. Are you sure it's with the same image you posted as example? Otherwise I don't see why the Active Picture object could load it.
    Just to make sure, here's the one. It's loaded as extension icon, and i think the compression is by reducing it to x number of colours, using a palette I think, since it's not got that many colours anyway.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... fixed link.
    When are forum posts going to be editable again?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes apparently it's a 16-color PNG, which is not supported (when you drop it to the frame editor it won't give you the ability to create active or backdrop objects).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    When are forum posts going to be editable again?
    Simon just fixed it, can you try again?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three cheers for Phi!!!

edit: and Simon

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes apparently it's a 16-color PNG, which is not supported (when you drop it to the frame editor it won't give you the ability to create active or backdrop objects).
    It's blitted into normal 32-bit color cSurface later, then that's what's dropped on the frame editor.
    Is there a way to make it supported? TinyPNG seems to compress to a tiny size using 16, could add up for external assets or a limited-palette game.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    TinyPNG also generates 256-color PNGs, it depends on the number of used colors in the image, I remember I fixed something a long time ago as there was another issue with it.

There is no plan for supporting less than 256-color PNGs in Fusion, possibly lot of work, I'll take a look if I've some time later.

Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 LastLast