User Tag List

Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the time is finally right to add the possibility to flip an active object!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for native flipping an active object without shader necessity.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah hope that's coming soon, don't know how proper active flipping, of all things, is still not in by default in Fusion and for all platforms after all these years.
    But hey I don't code, what do I know.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes please add a flip fuction. it will save a bunch of game resources.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be cool to have a thread exclusively about Build 294 already or something like that, feels like the hype's died down a bit

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeblo View Post
    Would be cool to have a thread exclusively about Build 294 already or something like that, feels like the hype's died down a bit
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/109565-Next-Fusion-update-looks-amazing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG:

You can insert/paste "Ghost Code/Actions" in the Event List Editor. If you create a Child Event, [Right Click] on the empty line titled "New Condition" and Paste while an Action is on your Clipboard (Though I'm uncertain if plain text breaks things as well), it seemingly does something and the Editor even recognizes this an an undo-able modification.

GhostCodePaste.png

I've encounter this application breaking issues multiple times in the paste, with my only option being to delete large groups of code in order to remove this invisible code. I'm crossing my fingers that this is the main cause so that we can finally fix this and I don't have to worry about it showing up again ����

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    There's a glitch that happens when the Layers Toolbar is docked and folded on the side of the screen while using a non-maximised Frame Editor window. When you're dragging an active object on the Frame Editor, the Layers toolbar seems to mistake the edge of the Frame Editor for the edge of the main Fusion window, and automatically unfolds whenever the active object happens to touch the edge of the Frame Editor. This can be a bit laggy and distracting, but the main problem is that it prevents the Frame Editor from scrolling when this happens (and since you dragged an active object to the edge, scrolling the Frame Editor is probably what you were trying to do).

This glitch happens on both left and right sides (ie. if you dock the Layers Toolbar on the left, then it'll also unfold if you drag an active object to the left side of the Frame Editor window)

Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Guys, you do realize that the next update will completely replace the API used for the graphical interface and be DPI aware, meaning these issues will probably not be present there, right?
    It's still there

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind me - just discovered the Skin Editor!! -- only played with it for 15 minutes -- I'll be able to quickly make something pleasing to my eyes!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not sure why I can't edit or delete my post... posted in the wrong thread, excuse me!

Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 LastLast