User Tag List

Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will we have any update with Sub-Apps?

when I try to use them with DX11, strings do not render and alpha seems broken. Display as sprite doesn't work either as the app renders on top of everything. so my sprite overlays don't work at all.

INI++ also causes it to crash the subapp for me. even when the object is not being used.

Love to see the sub app get updated sometime. its very useful.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    when I try to use them with DX11, strings do not render.
    Fonts work fine in sub-apps here. AFAIK there is no difference between string objects in sub-apps or in main app.

Be careful with fonts in DX11 mode, you need to use TTF fonts (and some TTF fonts with unsupported format options may not work either).

alpha seems broken
    What do you mean exactly?

INI++ also causes it to crash the subapp for me. even when the object is not being used.
    I made a simple test that doesn't crash. Could you upload an example that shows all your issues?

Display as sprite doesn't work either as the app renders on top of everything. so my sprite overlays don't work at all.
    Display As Sprite was added so that you can use the sub-app in DX9 full screen mode, not to allow you to display objects above subapps, it works as originally intended, sub-apps are always displayed above everything. Some changes have been done recently to fix a double-frame rate issue in sub-apps, and maybe thanks to these changes we could allow sub-apps to be inserted in the sprite list, so but I'm not 100% sure. It's in our wish list anyway.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    Maybe it's impossible as "Never" is an immediate condition, you cannot turn a normal condition to this type by "negate" it.
    However, if you delete all conditions of an event, fusion will add a "Never" to it as default. What about just deleting the "Always"? As we don't need to add "Always" if we have other normal conditions......
    Yes you are right Never is an immediate condition but this can be done by modifying condition flags. This will be done. PS: Negate also works for is flag set / reset, or is visible / invisible. If you see more (simple) cases like this, where Negate could save clics, let me know.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Perhaps these might be a bit harder, but could be useful as well, on compare two general values, alt value/string or fixed value comparisons:

- Negating a "=" becomes a "<>"
    - Negating a "<=" becomes a ">="
    - Negating a "<" becomes a ">"

- Negating a comparison that the second expressions is "Y" becomes a "N"
    - Negating a comparison that the second expressions is "0" becomes a "1"

I get the last two might be a lot more complicated cause it would have to check the string/value, but would be cool, some people prefer using alt values or strings instead of flags...
    But the first 3 are definitely my favorites. I think I've saw more places where this toggle would be useful, but I can't think of it right now, I'll let you know if I find some.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrexchip View Post
    when I try to use them with DX11, strings do not render
    I can confirm strings in subapps work as expected with DX11. As Yves said, be sure you are using a TTF font in DX11.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize.. it seems I was wrong about some of sayings.

There was no alpha problem apparently, it was a shader on the frame that was causing the weird alpha issues. only for the subapp though, on its own it was fine.

The string/font issue does still happen with separated apps. But I realized that the Main app needs to have instances/the fonts loaded in for the subapp to correctly use them. if I have 3 fonts on the subapp and the main app has just one of those, it just uses that font on everything.

here's a video I made showing it off https://youtu.be/J0FWlF271bs

Ini++ v1.5 object crashes when Global is ticked. idk if its just because it uses global that messes something up.

Do hope for that option for sprite subapps is high on the wish list

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    - Negating a "=" becomes a "<>"
    - Negating a "<=" becomes a ">="
    - Negating a "<" becomes a ">"
    I feel like logically, the opposite of "<=" would be ">".
    Likewise, the opposite of "<" would be ">=".

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MuddyMole oh yeah that makes sense, that's what I meant!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if it's possible to also negate actions. If so, it'd be great if we could negate the following:

Set flag on | Set flag off
    Make Invisible | Reappear
    Add to | Subtract from
    Activate Group | Deactivate Group
    Bring to Front | Bring to Back
    Move Behind Object | Move In Front of Object
    Start Profiling | Stop Profiling

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One gripe I have with extra clicks/actions is not being able to create objects at x, y via expression

Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast