User Tag List

Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation BUG: Shader parameters gets confused

If you set a parameter to the type FLOAT with the property SLIDER and set a range with min and/or max, it just returns big integers, and if you try clicking on the properties and type a value it will only accept a integer.
    This is a fairly old one, I forgot to report this, but it's one that really frustates me and possible other shader devs cause the slider is a pretty cool property to use.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hey Andy, thanks.

Tons of possible solutions.

Actually I'm going to experiment real frame templates, last night I thought of a possible not-so-difficult solution.
    I'm very exited about these kind of feature. I'm sure this will be really helpfull and handy for my projects.

Thank you !

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Works fine here and there was no change in this part of code. Make sure the INI file has no BOM (byte-order-mark) at the beginning.
    cf25_b293_10_ini_utf8_wont_load.zip

Please see this example. UTF-8 ini file cannot load if "Read changes from disk" option is enabled.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    cf25_b293_10_ini_utf8_wont_load.zip

Please see this example. UTF-8 ini file cannot load if "Read changes from disk" option is enabled.
    Well, this MFA works fine apparently, it displays the correct number even after changing the value in the Start of Frame event.

When Read Changes From Disk is selected, Fusion uses the Windows INI API to read the INI file. IIRC there was an issue in some cases when a group name uses Unicode characters, maybe it could be this issue on your machine? I think you should use simple ANSI characters in group and item names in INI files if you use this option.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waw_demmon View Post
    I'm very exited about these kind of feature. I'm sure this will be really helpfull and handy for my projects.

Thank you !
    First results are positive, stay tuned

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, this MFA works fine apparently, it displays the correct number even after changing the value in the Start of Frame event.

When Read Changes From Disk is selected, Fusion uses the Windows INI API to read the INI file. IIRC there was an issue in some cases when a group name uses Unicode characters, maybe it could be this issue on your machine? I think you should use simple ANSI characters in group and item names in INI files if you use this option.
    I see thanks for info.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    I just want to inform that Kaspersky is removing the file sdrt.exe and marks it as a threat. Calls the threat either HEUR:Trojan-Spy.Win32.Bobik.gen or UDSangerousObject.Multi.Generic
    I am using Clicteam Fusion Dev, latest build version 293.10 and Kaspersky Total Security

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Hello,
    I just want to inform that Kaspersky is removing the file sdrt.exe and marks it as a threat. Calls the threat either HEUR:Trojan-Spy.Win32.Bobik.gen or UDSangerousObject.Multi.Generic
    I am using Clicteam Fusion Dev, latest build version 293.10 and Kaspersky Total Security
    Thanks! I've submitted it to them.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be cool if we could "negate" the "Always" condition turning it into a "Never" condition and the other way around...
    I know Never is not super popular, but it still has its uses

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Would be cool if we could "negate" the "Always" condition turning it into a "Never" condition and the other way around...
    I know Never is not super popular, but it still has its uses
    Maybe it's impossible as "Never" is an immediate condition, you cannot turn a normal condition to this type by "negate" it.
    However, if you delete all conditions of an event, fusion will add a "Never" to it as default. What about just deleting the "Always"? As we don't need to add "Always" if we have other normal conditions......

Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast