User Tag List

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.6 - Beta version

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    "Run application from a frame" has been removed?
    I'm also missing the button that allow to switch between event editor and event list editor.
    Still here on my PC. Maybe you can try to reset the toolbars by holding SHIFT+CTRL when launch fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woo! Thank you it worked! Both missing buttons are back

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's seems to be a strange glitch with pasting behaviors, sometimes it won't paste multiple ones, sometimes it paste the same multiple times on one command...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that Ctrl+ Ctrl- zoom the event list editor, could you make Ctrl-0 revert to 100% zoom?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe I've discovered a bug in fusion's object selection with for each loops and child events..

kept having this problem in my game where certain objects where not selected correctly and I think I've found and isolated the problem. hopefully this is something that can be fixed!?

this is for the latest build and 2.5+

child event for each selection bug.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Physics related bug

Hello, earlier today I discovered a bug with built in physical platform movement and Physics-Ground object

Bug:
    When having Physics-Ground objects with (bottom to top or vice versa) selected in there properties
    While having an object that uses the physical platform movement colliding with it (backdrop collision)
    It can basically jump infinite amount of times while it's colliding

Note:
    That only happens with Physics-Ground object

Example:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i1Y...w?usp=drivesdk

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet another suggestion how to create current 2.5 tool. When you create object you set its X/Y, can we have an option to Create at X/Y mouse at this tab?? This would speed up process of some debug processes a lot.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelABCD View Post
    Yet another suggestion how to create current 2.5 tool. When you create object you set its X/Y, can we have an option to Create at X/Y mouse at this tab?? This would speed up process of some debug processes a lot.
    Actually CT should add expression support to there actions/conditions that only accept real value, e.g. creation you mentioned, or test objects in zone.
    For the first one, as scope will be updated to the newest created object, you can set it's position by expression later in the same event (still very troublesome tbh), as the second one, we are not lucky enough to have a chance to change the zone, you can only test the zone by absolute position (e.g. X 125~150, Y 50~100, usually we need X XLeftFrame~XRightFrame, Y YTopFrame~YBottomFrame)

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug: ctrl+z removes selected object in Paint mode.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impossible to make a working app for iOS if we use Gamecenter + Get object. The app will freeze. I'm forced to reinstall b293.1 each time i need to make an update for iOS and switch back to b293.5 for Android... Terribly annoying...

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast