Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.6 - Beta version

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    No. It won't build. Changing to API 28 and target Android 10 - simply gives me error messages - error log file attached.
    Sorry you can only build with 29-30 so far with version 293.2+, but i review your issue not sure why it did work, but with latest framework (API 29-30) you must do

janette.PNG

and this mode will work in any future framework, see that you are not using full mode you are using regular theme with action bar and status, without immersive mode.

so the first thing to do is to grant full mode immersive and hide status bar
    Attached files Attached files
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Sorry you can only build with 29-30 so far with version 293.2+, but i review your issue not sure why it did work, but with latest framework (API 29-30) you must do

janette.PNG

and this mode will work in any future framework, see that you are not using full mode you are using regular theme with action bar and status, without immersive mode.

so the first thing to do is to grant full mode immersive and hide status bar

That doesn't make any difference - switching to immersive mode, i.e. turning it on - works 100% regardless of whether I start in immersive mode or not.

What I no longer can do is switch away from immersive mode. It fails to do that. It won't hide the status bar or navigation bar - it simply pops them up over the game and makes the game unplayable because now the navigation elements are on top of the game elements.

With the tablets running Android 4.2 - 4.4 had a problem with immersive mode - it didn't work, the navigation bar would pop-up over the screen if you tapped at the bottom of the screen and this made the game unplayable. That is why I put this feature in - so that the players could switch away from immersive mode to solve that issue. This feature worked 100% on my Huawei phone as well before I updated to 293.5 and with 293.5 it no longer works on my Huawei phone. if I test any of my other games that I haven't updated to 293.5 - the code is identical as to the .mfa I posted - and it still works 100% on my Huawei phone.

(By the way - previously if Fernando or Yves quoted my posts, I got an email notification separate from the general notifications so I knew they had answered me. I'm no longer getting those. Was this changed? It was very helpful.)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Loop crash bug

Running a loop without using it in an event crashes the app. This didn't happen on R293.1 and previous builds.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a warning about GPG (Google Play Games objects): It's not working on the beta (doesn't compile), and currently people need the beta to send to PlayStore is seems... Any ETA for the update?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Hmmm, so, System Box still broken on DX11 within Sub-Apps
    I did showed the graphical glitch a while ago, I'm not sure if it was forgotten or something...
    Basically the text will stretch with the sub-app size even without any change to the properties (Stretch frame to object size unchecked)
    Was trying to use the Sub-app as a way to hide stuff around custom interface elements, like a resizable custom listview with scrollbar. Works fine on DX9 tho.

System Box DX11 BUG.zip

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Just a warning about GPG (Google Play Games objects): It's not working on the beta (doesn't compile), and currently people need the beta to send to PlayStore is seems... Any ETA for the update?
    I use it with no problem on B293.6, you must update it from clickstore.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    That doesn't make any difference - switching to immersive mode, i.e. turning it on - works 100% regardless of whether I start in immersive mode or not.

What I no longer can do is switch away from immersive mode. It fails to do that. It won't hide the status bar or navigation bar - it simply pops them up over the game and makes the game unplayable because now the navigation elements are on top of the game elements.

With the tablets running Android 4.2 - 4.4 had a problem with immersive mode - it didn't work, the navigation bar would pop-up over the screen if you tapped at the bottom of the screen and this made the game unplayable. That is why I put this feature in - so that the players could switch away from immersive mode to solve that issue. This feature worked 100% on my Huawei phone as well before I updated to 293.5 and with 293.5 it no longer works on my Huawei phone. if I test any of my other games that I haven't updated to 293.5 - the code is identical as to the .mfa I posted - and it still works 100% on my Huawei phone.

(By the way - previously if Fernando or Yves quoted my posts, I got an email notification separate from the general notifications so I knew they had answered me. I'm no longer getting those. Was this changed? It was very helpful.)
    Please grab me a logcat to see if something is mentioned there, I don't have any huawei here, seems to be ok in xiaomi, samsung, nexus, and google pixels

forgot to mention that immersive mode start at 4.4
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Please grab me a logcat to see if something is mentioned there, I don't have any huawei here, seems to be ok in xiaomi, samsung, nexus, and google pixels

forgot to mention that immersive mode start at 4.4
    Attached is the log - I just gave you the section that starts a little before the MMF Runtime entries start and a little after. But if you want the full report I can let you have that.

I used your version of the .mfa to make the bug report.

Note that I get the exact same behaviour on 2 Huawei phones - the one phone has Google services installed (Android 8) and the other phone does not (Android 10).

(Sorry, had to zip the .txt file else it wouldn't let me upload it - says it's too big.)
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This feature: Android runtime: now uses adaptive icons (without effects).

Makes the icons look really rubbish as the pictures are cropped wrong - even your round Fusion red logo looks all chopped up with a funny shaped circle and white corners. (I have the same issue with other software I use - so I think this is an Android issue with adaptive icons, not necessarily a Clickteam Fusion issue.)

Any chance we could have an option of using legacy icons? Or better yet 3 icons? 1. Adaptive Icon 2. Round Icon 3. Legacy Icon.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    I have hard time to load binary files.
    I'm using binary data, text files, which I at the start of the frame load into Editbox, but after updating to higher API (30) and Android 10+, these text files can no longer be loaded.
    I read all that stuff about permissions and external storage, but there is nothing about binary files and I'm really confused.
    I tried to use PublicScopedStorageDirectory$, DataStorageDirectory$, set legacy storage, write/read permissions, but nothing seems to work.

What am I doing wrong?

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast