User Tag List

Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.8 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG. This may be related to something I've reported before, though this is a little different and gave me a popup warning I haven't seen before

Create a group and select it:

Hit the [End] key once. Notice that the highlight region on the group moves to the right:

Fusion will now let you create a condition:

Use the keyboard shortcut or menu to create a condition (eg. always). The group disappears and things gets messed up:

Hit Ctrl-Z for undo. Fusion displays a warning message:

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UI Request: Search box in the Effect window would really help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it an error that the global event did not work?

Is it an error that the global event did not work.mfaIs it an error that the global event did not work?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Hello. I have one frame with 1000+ unique active objects. If application have frame with such objects, Fusion everytime crashes when I try to run the application... (If I disable including frame to build or if I delete frame, crash didn't happen)

What can I do? How can I avoid it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GKProduction View Post
    Hello. I have one frame with 1000+ unique active objects. If application have frame with such objects, Fusion everytime crashes when I try to run the application... (If I disable including frame to build or if I delete frame, crash didn't happen)

What can I do? How can I avoid it?
    Have you increased the number here (I think 1000 is the default)?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Have you increased the number here (I think 1000 is the default)?
    Volnaiskra, yes, but this is not problem. The point is that the frame has a bunch of unique objects. It seems to me that Fusion can't dump them all into memory and crashes.. but sometimes this thing not happens

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a small UI request for the Frame editor. Currently, ctrl-dragging an object creates a new instance of it. Ctrl-shift-dragging an object does the same thing. Could you change it so that only ctrl-dragging creates a new instance?

Ctrl-Shift-click is used to unlock a previously locked object. So what happens is that when you Ctrl-Shift-click an object to unlock it, you have to be very careful to not move your mouse even 1 pixel, or else you'll inadvertently create a new instance of the object as well. What's worse, if you have snap to grid turned on, you won't even be able to see that you've created a new instance, because it will snap in place precisely over the original object. I often find hidden duplicates underneath objects because of this. I've even found a stack of 10 or so hidden duplicates a couple of times!

@GKProduction: not sure. Check whether the RAM usage is hitting the limit.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Naming objects before importing

Currently when importing a new object to the frame editor it automatically defaults it to there name, like: Active, Quick Backdrop, Backdrop...etc

So can we have an option in the preferences that asks the name before importing? That would be much more helpful when importing multiple objects, via dragging images from file explorer

Also speaking of dragging images from file explorer, when selecting active as the object type it keeps asking the "do you want to import the rest of images as animation" dialogue box for each object ( as all images are numbered) with no checkbox option to not show this dialogue again, that honestly becomes very frustrating especially when there hundreds of objects and you have to click "No" for each one of them 👀

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

The action "play and loop sample" no longer works in HTML5 on versions 293.5 and 293.6

I have to use "play sample (all parameters)" now to get looping sound in HTML5. This is exceptionally fun right now since the web hosting service that I use was hacked this weekend and I now have to recompile every one of my apps and upload them back onto a new server... after I filter through each app (65 of them) to remove the no longer working Play and loop and replace it with Play sample(parameter).

The fun never stops...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Can you open a thread for this in HTML5 forum and put the console error(s) if any, thanks in advance
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast