User Tag List

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.6 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, dates would be great!

Since some of the extensions are updated I suggest putting a version number somewhere. The AdMob extension does a great job in that regards as it shows the version in the comment section. It might be worth it have a version tab for extensions for CTF3 from the beginning to keep things organized. It makes knowing which version you have for the extension easier as well. If there is a way to do that please let me know

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linky View Post
    This is not specific to this build as it happens in previous builds too anyways the problem is when I do some eventing in the event list editor like opening/ closing grouping, moving event or deleting them, basically the normal stuff done in that editor it randomly clamps to an area when I try to scroll up even if there is more content left, I really don't know what specifically causes it but it basically happens very randomly and very frequently, the only fix to it is to quit that editor and return to it again but that resets undo / redo data
    Hit ctrl+home a few times. That usually fixes it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small bug with the event explorer (which is great). In Global Events, if i expand a menu and then go to another screen (e.g. frame editor) and then back to Global it has collapsed everything.
    Would it be possible to keep what was expanded, expanded?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    i still think it would be a good idea to include the date in changelog, would help to identify what build something happened

something like...

Build 293.2 - Change log (03 jun 2021)
    I agree. Release dates on items in the Clickstore would be appreciated/useful as well. Hard to tell how old something is.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Suggestions for Window object (and option for Runtime)

Could be please get a "Fit inside and adjust window size" option for Windows runtime? It could just be named "Fit inside" to go along with the "Fit inside (black bars)" option
    Would be specially great if Window object could also control the Full Screen / Maximized (without Heading) resolution
    Cause it's almost impossible to get a game with adjustable resolution to work in Full Screen

While Ultimate Fullscreen object do some stuff in manual mode (honestly I couldn't do this), it doesn't get even close to how Fusion works on mobile...
    And UFS has a major bug related to having multiple monitors with different resolutions/scaling, it can pick the wrong monitor resolution and crop the game screen.

I've been seeing a lot of users trying to make their game works in both 4:3, 16:9 and even ultrawide screens...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Hit ctrl+home a few times. That usually fixes it.
    Thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Update: for info it seems there is an issue with sub-apps in the builds 293.2/3/4, the sub-app frame rate bug that was fixed is causing them not to be displayed in an application I'm testing. We'll fix it and will release the build 293.5 ASAP (also waiting for an example for the bug reported by Progject in another thread).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found a strange bug in the latest beta involving find all and the event editor.

Essentially I used find all to search something, and then, while keeping my mouse over the find toolbar, which prevents it from collapsing, I hit the find all shortcut again. When I put my mouse away from the find toolbar, it collapsed and left behind some messed up rendering in the event editor. Once I hit the OK button, the editor gets even more messed up and becomes unusable without switching to another editor and back. This also happens with the event list editor.

Here's a video to better illustrate the problem: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-06-02-014.mp4

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this case, Fusion allows to include 192x192 icons when comparing with the cut image of the total image, only 66% is shown. If you want to leave a small border 65% is recommended.
    Just noticed that Fusion now use 192x192 icons on android (if I didn't misunderstand it.), but the explanation string in application properties didn't update yet (still 96x96, while the default image's resolution is 192x192), please check the image below:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Image import window grid view & snap

I think it would be nice to have grid view and snapping in import image window / editor

I use important by selection a lot and it can sometimes be really hard to select without grid view and snapping

PS: I think that problem has been there since forever, anyways basically it feels weird when I move the image when I zoom it further in, it just doesn't feel right it's like it moves further from mouse pointer rather than an actual drag Note: that only happens when it's zoomed in (not 100% zoom)

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast