User Tag List

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.6 - Beta version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a bug with Multiple Touch object where "A new touch on object has started" gives a "double click" on a string, I didn't tested on my device but it happens on Windows runtime.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Right, so a friend and me tested the 'bugs' I told about Android, also in iOS.
    So the samples are all messed up on iOS (not only on the first time it plays, wave sounds, depends on the file tho), checkboxes didn't showed any text (but I guess it was because of the size of it), the expressions for screen edges behaves the same, so I guess it was supposed to work like this.

But, on Windows runtime if you manually resize it adjusting window size, the expressions for the edges of the frame and Test position reflect the change, which is odd, I was expecting this on mobile.
    And I noticed that resizing the frame area will make so the expressions and Test position adjust accordingly, but then this means mobile needs a way to get the visible edge of the screen that doesn't rely on the frame size.
    Cause "Fit inside and adjust window size" is something exclusive for it (honestly would be nice on Windows as well tho), so expressions to get the visible edges that consider the "adjust window size" part would help resizing the frame accordingly so Test Position wouldn't fail.

Here's a video of the sound glitching out on iOS, please reduce your volume cause it will be loud and distorted lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXlupXVnx9A
    thanks for the example i will start check tomorrow
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    There's a bug with Multiple Touch object where "A new touch on object has started" gives a "double click" on a string, I didn't tested on my device but it happens on Windows runtime.
    post a small example for me to check
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    please set to 2048m and see if it works, if not the only thing that comes to my mind is to delete the .gradle folder inside your user folder, of course the first time will take more time to build since have to download all needed framework, libs, and plugins
    2048m means ?
    and from ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does child events has been changed? I have a lot of issues with child events not triggering correctly in this version, for example, this event trigger only one of both actions:

Code:
    * NOT mask_spartan-foe animation Disappearing is playing
    + Enemy life of mask_spartan-foe <= 0
    + Pick one of mask_spartan-foe
    	 mask_spartan-foe : Set Flag 10 off
    	mask_spartan-foe : Change animation sequence to Disappearing

+ Killed by of mask_spartan-foe = 0
    		counters_all : Add 1 to medals_multikills
    		counters_all : Add 1 to medals_killingspree
    		counters_all : Add 1 to ct_frags

+ val_gamemode <> 16
    		  OR
    		+ val_gamemode = 16
    		+ zombie round of counters_all = 0
    		+ set_team = 2
    		  OR
    		+ val_gamemode = 16
    		+ zombie round of counters_all = 2
    		+ set_team = 2
    		  OR
    		+ val_gamemode = 16
    		+ zombie round of counters_all = 1
    		+ set_team = 1
    			counters_all : Add 10 to ct_xp
    			check-xp : Subtract 10 from Counter

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems not to be related to this build as reverting to 293.5 or 293.1 doesn't change anything. (or the MFA is broken?)

But if i let the child event with its OR it trigger only the last action of the list. If i remove the OR, it trigger both actions.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've fpound the issue, here is a MFA that reproduce it:

Application 1.mfa

Pressing SPACE BAR should add 1 to counter 2 and add 1 to Alterable Value O of Active 2.
    The add 1 to Alterable Value O of Active 2 action is ignored.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad, just figured out it was the normal behavior of OR when adding an object in the condition. As it scope for this particular object and ignore it if is not scoped in one of the OR. (case of my example)

So i should use "OR (logical)" here to make the example to work.

PS: why is the 'edit post' button still missing?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another bug on mobile: Set position of Layer causes touch/mouse input to be misaligned. I'm not sure if this also happens with set Scrolling.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    2048m means ?
    and from ?
    so far you should understand that values are megabyte of memory, you can get more information in gradle documentation https://docs.gradle.org/current/user...ing_jvm_memory
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast