Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.6 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crian View Post
    I hope that after 9 months of waiting, (practically a birthing) you will at least come out with an update that contains the possibility of flipping the active objects, is that right?
    I'll do a special celebration if that happened...and maybe release the prisoner from my house as a part of the celebration

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can somebody please update the version on steam? The build there is from last year!
    oldFusion.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blurymind View Post
    Can somebody please update the version on steam? The build there is from last year!
    oldFusion.png
    That's the last "release" version. The next version is still in beta (currently 293.6). But it's available on Steam if you want it, by using this code. I've been using it for weeks without any real issues.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! I discovered that the steam version has a serious issue on linux, which the installer version does not have - playtesting doesnt work at all on steam.
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/108735-Fusion-2-5-Dev-is-running-in-Pop!OS-but-can-t-run-a-frame

steamError.png

shame, since I was hoping to use fusion on the steam deck (SteamOS is arch linux based and uses proton to run windows apps/games), which I preordered

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Android / iOS runtime bug: Collide / Overlap not behaving like it should

Hi, someone brought to my attention to that collide/overlap is failing entirely on Android/iOS if the object has a big transparent/blank border.
    So I did this test to see what works and what doesn't:
    - Having a blank border will make it fail with Fine Collision ON.
    - Fine collision OFF with or without the blank border will work.

It works fine on Windows and HTML5, couldn't test other runtimes.

Here's the mfa of the test: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Kw...ew?usp=sharing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation String visibility bug

Howdy, It appears like this event doesn't trigger for some reason, atleast on windows runtime, I don't know about other runtimes

Code:
    * Start of Frame:
    - Group: Make Invisible
    It only happens with a group of strings and only doesn't trigger for the start of frame condition, so any other condition will trigger
    the only workaround now will be to run a loop at start of frame like this:

Code:
    * Start of Frame:
    - Run loop "1"

* On loop "1":
    - Group: Make Invisible

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bug on the built-in image editor

If you copy and paste a piece that has true black (0,0,0) on the Alpha Channel editing part it will become transparent (so whatever it has behind it will be kept).
    Happens either if you copy from another software or from the Alpha Channel itself.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Bug?

No idea if this is intended or not, but if you apply a effect to the frame or layer, it will have all parameters zeroed out instead of using their default values defined on the XML file.
    A bit of a pain to set all parameters when applying a shader with tons of parameters from event editor, but yeah, that happens...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive got a weird sound bug . sounds not playing when frame is run unless you left click and hold mouse on the debug window. i will share a zip with the mfa and two small sound samples in it. mfa is commented to show how its working. its nuts weird bug. tested on current release and latest beta and its the same on both versions.

move player close to one of the red actives till it goes green and then left click and hold mouse pointer on debug window and sound will play when you release mouse sound stops . oddness lol.noise_test002.zip

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    If you copy and paste a piece that has true black (0,0,0) on the Alpha Channel editing part it will become transparent (so whatever it has behind it will be kept).
    Happens either if you copy from another software or from the Alpha Channel itself.
    Yeah, it happens with importing images too. In some circumstances, manually changing the transparent color prevents this behaviour. But in other circumstances (eg. creating a custom qualifier icon, IIRC) it doesn't. It seems that a black transparent color is hardcoded into Fusion in some places. Which is a shame, since black is probably the worst choice for a transparent color.

I've just trained myself to never use pure black in any of my graphics, and use something like 1,1,1 instead. :/

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast