Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.8 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Retrieving value names

Retrieving the name of Values, Strings and Flags at runtime via indexes would be very useful for debugging purposes

For example: making a custom debugging tool

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linky View Post
    Retrieving the name of Values, Strings and Flags at runtime via indexes would be very useful for debugging purposes
    I think this would only be possible inside the editor in the current state, unless this data was exported with the built app as well...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found what seems to be an animation bug. I don't know for sure if it's new, but I feel like I would have noticed this by now if it wasn't.

Doing "force animation frame" of an Active Object has no effect if that animation has already reached its final frame naturally. This means that for some objects (eg. small amount of frames, animation speed set to 100) it's practically impossible to ever force their animation frame. (I found that sometimes you can't even force it in the same event that it was created in. It's as if you create the object, and it's already 'played' itself out by the time you try and force its frame in the next action.

Here's a demo mfa:
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I found what seems to be an animation bug. I don't know for sure if it's new, but I feel like I would have noticed this by now if it wasn't.

Doing "force animation frame" of an Active Object has no effect if that animation has already reached its final frame naturally. This means that for some objects (eg. small amount of frames, animation speed set to 100) it's practically impossible to ever force their animation frame. (I found that sometimes you can't even force it in the same event that it was created in. It's as if you create the object, and it's already 'played' itself out by the time you try and force its frame in the next action.

Here's a demo mfa:
    i encountered this long ago

if you put on "loop" and put the "back to" frame to the last animation frame then it works,

it seems as if fusion turns the object off when it reaches the end if the loop button is not checked

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peut-on rêver un jour avoir une version stable !!!!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone still having the "DEFAULT ICON" issue with the new release while compiling an Android app? I am.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

still default icon.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    i encountered this long ago

if you put on "loop" and put the "back to" frame to the last animation frame then it works,

it seems as if fusion turns the object off when it reaches the end if the loop button is not checked
    Ah, this rings a bell. Fusion's animation system is so strange. Thanks for telling me about the workaround. I'm sure you just saved me hours of future headaches

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatchsoft View Post
    Anyone still having the "DEFAULT ICON" issue with the new release while compiling an Android app? I am.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    If you only changed the icon on About Properties, that won't do it.
    You gotta change on Android Options tab, scrolling down there you should find "Launcher icon" with a Edit button at its side.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be really usefull to have some options to disable code line or groups at Build, to have some debug fonctions only on editor.
    It's really boring to disable and hide everything related to debug when you want to make a build.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Would be really usefull to have some options to disable code line or groups at Build, to have some debug fonctions only on editor.
    It's really boring to disable and hide everything related to debug when you want to make a build.
    You mean like a group option "exclude on build" or something? That would indeed be useful!

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast