User Tag List

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.6 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Would be really usefull to have some options to disable code line or groups at Build, to have some debug fonctions only on editor.
    It's really boring to disable and hide everything related to debug when you want to make a build.
    +1
    Having debug code groups included in the editor testing but not at build would save a lot of time, for sure.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Would be really usefull to have some options to disable code line or groups at Build, to have some debug fonctions only on editor.
    There are many ways to accomplish this.
    For example, you could check command line for a specific piece of string to enable debugging groups.
    Then you only need to go to the properties of the mfa and place the command line there, that will only be used when running from inside Fusion.

Or you could detect it the exe running is Edrt.exe instead of the filename it should be when built.
    You can also detect specific stuff from your computer so it only shows debug stuff for you, etc

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    There are many ways to accomplish this.
    For example, you could check command line for a specific piece of string to enable debugging groups.
    Then you only need to go to the properties of the mfa and place the command line there, that will only be used when running from inside Fusion.

Or you could detect it the exe running is Edrt.exe instead of the filename it should be when built.
    You can also detect specific stuff from your computer so it only shows debug stuff for you, etc
    Mine is set up to have a parent debug group that detects if a global value is set to 0 or 1. Depending on the results, it will activate/deactivate the sub-debug group. It'd just be easier to have an option built in to not include at build-time rather than remembering to change the global value before making a new build. Ideally, this could be included where groups have the "Active when frame starts" option.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you only changed the icon on About Properties, that won't do it.
    You gotta change on Android Options tab, scrolling down there you should find "Launcher icon" with a Edit button at its side.
    I feel f**king stupid! I don't know how I missed that! Thank you! I'm adding you to the credits in my next couple of games.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One feature that I saw in code recently that I think would be great for expressions:

Having these operators inside expressions: == != <= >=
    So we could check something without having extra events and conditions, it would return 0 or 1 (false / true)

I might try making a extension for this, it's nice now that DarkEdif can export Android and iOS as well
    But it would be better to have it natively, so expressions would be a lot smaller and tighter than a extension can do.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesdreams View Post
    It'd just be easier to have an option built in to not include at build-time rather than remembering to change the global value before making a new build. Ideally, this could be included where groups have the "Active when frame starts" option.
    I think you didn't understood my suggestions...
    Here's some examples.

This first one is completely automatic, it simply detects if you're running from Run inside Fusion, if you use Build & Run or double click the app EXE it will not be enabled.
    Debug example 1.mfa

This second one is kinda of automatic, but you can disable it and can be enabled during runtime by adding the command to the exe's shortcut.
    It detects the command line, it checks for a specific command (in this case "debug")
    The command line property of the MFA properties is only used from within Fusion, but you can create a shortcut to the exe and place the command line there if you want to.

mmf2u_b4aB6dtt32.png

Debug example 2.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One feature that I saw in code recently that I think would be great for expressions:

Having these operators inside expressions: == != <= >=
    So we could check something without having extra events and conditions, it would return 0 or 1 (false / true)

I might try making a extension for this, it's nice now that DarkEdif can export Android and iOS as well
    But it would be better to have it natively, so expressions would be a lot smaller and tighter than a extension can do.
    Yeah I would definitely agree

Especially that this kind of stuff was implemented before, like AND, XOR

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you didn't understood my suggestions...
    Here's some examples.

This first one is completely automatic, it simply detects if you're running from Run inside Fusion, if you use Build & Run or double click the app EXE it will not be enabled.
    Debug example 1.mfa

This second one is kinda of automatic, but you can disable it and can be enabled during runtime by adding the command to the exe's shortcut.
    It detects the command line, it checks for a specific command (in this case "debug")
    The command line property of the MFA properties is only used from within Fusion, but you can create a shortcut to the exe and place the command line there if you want to.

mmf2u_b4aB6dtt32.png

Debug example 2.mfa
    Ahhh, thanks for the clarification. That's a great way of doing it. Thanks!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation D3D11 Frame Effects causes slowdown depending on the window size

I was doing some tests and discovered that Frame Effects will affect performance based on the window size (or monitor's resolution when fullscreen)
    Originally I thought this affected any DX11 app independently from using shaders or not because of how different fullscreen is on DX11...

Anyway, for now I think I can convert shaders to be used on layers as a workaround (some will not work or look right on layers tho).
    But would be nice if this got fixed.

Here's a EXE showing the issue, it depends on a lot of factors, but it's easy to notice when using a intensive shader, you can see how fps changes based on the window size:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LpL...ew?usp=sharing

(you can check the FPS with Fraps or something)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope that after 9 months of waiting, (practically a birthing) you will at least come out with an update that contains the possibility of flipping the active objects, is that right?

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast