User Tag List

Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    ive got a weird sound bug . sounds not playing when frame is run unless you left click and hold mouse on the debug window. i will share a zip with the mfa and two small sound samples in it. mfa is commented to show how its working. its nuts weird bug. tested on current release and latest beta and its the same on both versions.

move player close to one of the red actives till it goes green and then left click and hold mouse pointer on debug window and sound will play when you release mouse sound stops . oddness lol.Attachment 30594
    if you add "only one action when event loops" to events #5 and #7, the sounds play. You couldn't hear them before because they were trying to play from the start every single frame, so you only ever heard the first tiny portion of the sound file (which was quiet). Holding the mouse button on the debugger essentially pauses the game, allowing the sound to play to the end.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This update beta was released 3 months ago, is it still in beta?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems we still go the fake positive for EXE released on Steam... I don't understand how you, guys, distribute your games for PC if they are always flagged by anti-viruses...

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Seems we still go the fake positive for EXE released on Steam... I don't understand how you, guys, distribute your games for PC if they are always flagged by anti-viruses...
    Not really Clickteam's faut. Whenever a idiot makes a malware with Fusion, any apps made using the same runtime and extensions can also get flagged cause they share code.
    Pretty sure a legit buyer wouldn't make malware, so I blame piracy.
    Even stuff that you build years ago can get flagged now, cause what changes isn't Fusion, is the antiviruses databases.

Clickteam did informed most antivirus companies about it and did changes to prevent it, but as long people keep making bad stuff it will happen.
    There are a few ways to prevent it, like sending your app to antiviruses company saying it's legit and virus-free, using the Unpacked EXE option, avoiding a few extensions if you don't really need it, or even signing the exe (which you'll have to pay a significant amount of money early to a security company to sign it).

This is not a thing that's only happening to Fusion apps, I've seem apps written from scratch in C++ being flagged recently (For exemple Mario Multiverse game), must be because new viruses were targeting people working at home in quarantine.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    if you add "only one action when event loops" to events #5 and #7, the sounds play. You couldn't hear them before because they were trying to play from the start every single frame, so you only ever heard the first tiny portion of the sound file (which was quiet). Holding the mouse button on the debugger essentially pauses the game, allowing the sound to play to the end.
    Thanks for the help Volnaiskra i got it sorted now with your help. The bug was me lol.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Suggestion: PBM and PPM image filters

Probably won't be added, but it's definitely an interesting finding...
    I've discovered these two image file types: PBM and PPM
    These two filters are similar to BMP, but the whole point of the is that you can create those with plain text.
    PBM is B&W and PPM is full color.

The most interesting part of it is that it would be possible to generate images during runtime on any platform with it, without a special extension.
    For example, an value array could be converted into a visual image.

Thought about these cause I use Surface to generate a temp image that I then load on Active Picture object, but this wouldn't work on mobile cause there's no Surface object for it.
    Being able to draw with plain text would be fun and might be useful.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bug: Get Last Caret Position issues

Seems like Get Last Caret Position can only update either if you click on the text or press up/down. Left or right will not update it, it does move the caret but doesn't update the value, which I think it's a bug.
    Interesting enough it also won't update if you press up or down if your cursor is not on top of it, even when the Edit box have focus.

On Android it behaves similarly but has its own issues, hooking a keyboard to my device I noticed that left and right wouldn't move the caret at all. (up/down does move it tho)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any chance we could get hotkeys (ie. menu items) to move actions up or down in the Event List Editor? This could be good for events too. For example:

Edit>Move Action Up One
    Edit>Move Action Down One
    Edit>Move Action To Top
    Edit>Move Action To Bottom
    -------------------------------
    Edit>Move Event Up One
    Edit>Move Event Down One
    Edit>Move Event To Top
    Edit>Move Event To Bottom

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Is there any chance we could get hotkeys (ie. menu items) to move actions up or down in the Event List Editor? This could be good for events too.
    Completely agree, Fusion needs a more keyboard shortcuts, although it's called "Clickteam", using the keyboard or a Strem Deck is way faster than clicking and dragging, or in some cases cutting and pasting.
    I did made a small AHK script that can move conditions, which I guess can work with actions too, but the problem is that you can't really move the selection bellow the last condition/action...
    In the case of conditions, it will move to the next event, it's currently impossible to paste a condition/action after the last one.

So here's my suggestion: Change Ctrl+V to paste a condition/action AFTER the current selection and Shift + Insert to paste BEFORE the selection, currently both do the same, would be a neat shortcut and it just makes sense.
    I don't think it would confuse anyone cause people are used to paste and then move around by dragging these... But the shortcut would makes things faster and easier, could also be used to move up and down with my script flawlessly.

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Completely agree, Fusion needs a more keyboard shortcuts, although it's called "Clickteam", using the keyboard or a Strem Deck is way faster than clicking and dragging, or in some cases cutting and pasting.
    I did made a small AHK script that can move conditions, which I guess can work with actions too, but the problem is that you can't really move the selection bellow the last condition/action...
    In the case of conditions, it will move to the next event, it's currently impossible to paste a condition/action after the last one.
    *ahem*: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/108885-Handy-Autohotkey-scripts-for-Fusion

Please post it. (I totally want that script!)

Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast