User Tag List

Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.9 - Beta version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Question Please tell us the "Save/Load frame position" functions

I used the "Save Frame Position" action to create the mfs file. However, when I modify the contents of the frame, the saved mfs file is no longer usable.
    When I save an mfs file, it gives a version number, but I don't know what this means.
    Also, when I moved to another frame and used the "Load Application Position" action, the application crashed without any error message.

- Related post:
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/73305-Version-number-of-save-frame-position

cf25_b293_5_save_frame_pos.zip

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    I used the "Save Frame Position" action to create the mfs file. However, when I modify the contents of the frame, the saved mfs file is no longer usable.
    When I save an mfs file, it gives a version number, but I don't know what this means.
    Also, when I moved to another frame and used the "Load Application Position" action, the application crashed without any error message.

- Related post:
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/73305-Version-number-of-save-frame-position

cf25_b293_5_save_frame_pos.zip
    When you change the content of an application, usually the saved position is incompatible with previous versions of the application. The version number is used to determine what saved positions your application can load. Increment it when you change the content of the application so that older EXEs of your application don't try to load an incompatible saved position.

The crash seems to be a bug, this will be fixed.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the information.
    I request to prevent dialog message when mfs file is not saved and incompatible file loaded. These can be very annoying if you are playing a game in full screen.
    Suggest adding a condition to determine that an incompatible file has been loaded.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I found bug of the frame position.
    An error dialog dysplayed when mfs loading if it's saved after all active objects are destroyed or any objects not inserted to frame.

cf25_b293_5_frame_pos_error.zip

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    I found bug of the frame position.
    An error dialog dysplayed when mfs loading if it's saved after all active objects are destroyed or any objects not inserted to frame.

cf25_b293_5_frame_pos_error.zip
    Thanks! This will be fixed too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for repeating, but what about this problem? What can it be connected with?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GKProduction View Post
    Sorry for repeating, but what about this problem? What can it be connected with?
    Hmm, I can't explain why but apparently it's an order issue. If you move the physic_crate and physic_minecart objects to front this solves the problem.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hmm, I can't explain why but apparently it's an order issue. If you move the physic_crate and physic_minecart objects to front this solves the problem.
    Oh... Thank you very much! How could I not have guessed..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to add the possibility, during runtime, to remove a qualifier from an active object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just suggestion:
    If we can't have sub frames in 2.5+. Could we have at least have an option to sort frames in folder(s) in frame editor??? just visual thing if not direct sub frame. this could replace sub frame sorting for the moment. Not ability to organize your frames can be chaotic, if you decide to go for multi-frame thread.

Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast