User Tag List

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.9 - Beta version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I use it with no problem on B293.6, you must update it from clickstore.
    Sorry, seems like the dev I was working for gave me the wrong information, I guess he overlooked the update lol

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Any chance we could have an option of using legacy icons?
    I believe adaptive icons was a requirement by Google, not something they added in just for fun...
    I would suggest having a two layer icon, so a background and an action icon, so the top layer adapts to not be cropped and the background can be cropped if necessary.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm would be pretty nice if we could copy multiple actions on event list mode, could this please be added?
    Sometimes is pretty hard to copy multiple actions and keep order on normal event editor cause they are all over the place because of multiple objects...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukaaash View Post
    Hello,
    I have hard time to load binary files.
    I'm using binary data, text files, which I at the start of the frame load into Editbox, but after updating to higher API (30) and Android 10+, these text files can no longer be loaded.
    I read all that stuff about permissions and external storage, but there is nothing about binary files and I'm really confused.
    I tried to use PublicScopedStorageDirectory$, DataStorageDirectory$, set legacy storage, write/read permissions, but nothing seems to work.

What am I doing wrong?
    you don't need permission if you are saving in the public scope, better if you post a small mfa of what is not working for me to check
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This feature: Android runtime: now uses adaptive icons (without effects).

Makes the icons look really rubbish as the pictures are cropped wrong - even your round Fusion red logo looks all chopped up with a funny shaped circle and white corners. (I have the same issue with other software I use - so I think this is an Android issue with adaptive icons, not necessarily a Clickteam Fusion issue.)

Any chance we could have an option of using legacy icons? Or better yet 3 icons? 1. Adaptive Icon 2. Round Icon 3. Legacy Icon.
    adaptive icons depends on theme, seems fine here or at least what they want to show, now you mention they rubbish can you add images for these rubbish icons?

the below images are from a xiaomi and different themes
    dc88c4cc-026a-4a0c-a47f-8d744feb5fbc.jpg240d376c-3e3b-4814-b434-dea8961a4c2b.jpg
    04e34aa2-7c4d-457a-a0ec-5a15efea8794.jpg9a084557-c037-45f9-b075-16246b4a2939.jpg
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    you don't need permission if you are saving in the public scope, better if you post a small mfa of what is not working for me to check
    Yeah, so I tried to make a little demo, but found out it was something different. ..
    You see, I loaded whole textfile into edit and then this edit set into String parser (or string). And this is where it doesn't work for me.
    When I load textfile into Edit on Start of the frame and then set String to Edit on Start of the frame, String is empty. It does happen on Android, on Windows it works.

I made workaround - disposed of textfiles and that text just set into string in code...

Demo with this behavior lies below.
    test.mfa, list-1.txt

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fernando - on your screenshots the icons look good. But on my phones they don't.

I'm not using any themes - but I do use Microsoft Launcher.

My icons are chopped off - i.e. they are cropped so they no longer display correctly, I would have to remake and retest them for every game that I wanted to update.

The Fusion icon looks like this on my phone:
    icon_example.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Fernando - on your screenshots the icons look good. But on my phones they don't.

I'm not using any themes - but I do use Microsoft Launcher.

My icons are chopped off - i.e. they are cropped so they no longer display correctly, I would have to remake and retest them for every game that I wanted to update.

The Fusion icon looks like this on my phone:
    icon_example.jpg
    sorry to hear that. Microsoft launcher use its own theme, and there the difference, but in regular approved devices by googles looks OK, I will need time to search for information about this, if any in the net.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    BUG:
    gamecenter multiplayer is not receiving data sent from other device anymore, it seemed to work on ios 13 but not ios 14

it came up with this in xcode, dunno if this means anything?
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukaaash View Post
    Yeah, so I tried to make a little demo, but found out it was something different. ..
    You see, I loaded whole textfile into edit and then this edit set into String parser (or string). And this is where it doesn't work for me.
    When I load textfile into Edit on Start of the frame and then set String to Edit on Start of the frame, String is empty. It does happen on Android, on Windows it works.

I made workaround - disposed of textfiles and that text just set into string in code...

Demo with this behavior lies below.
    test.mfa, list-1.txt
    there is a loading process handled by each control and them are asynchronous and as result the field content is available after few milliseconds you need to check using a timer. Or when the content is non empty
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast