Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.9 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    About the new Load Animation system, would it be possible to use it when the game is in runtime, to allow player to "mod" or "changes" sprites?
    It's an option I dreamed about since 6 years when I start making my own Level Editor. That's really something that was missing, that would be awesome if it's possible
    The new feature is made exactly for this, runtime loading

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    About the new Load Animation system, would it be possible to use it when the game is in runtime, to allow player to "mod" or "changes" sprites?
    It's an option I dreamed about since 6 years when I start making my own Level Editor. That's really something that was missing, that would be awesome if it's possible
    This feature already exists, even without the new Load Animation system. You can add graphics to an active at runtime with the Animation>Load Frame action, and you can replace sprites with new ones as often as you like, while the game is running. You have to do it one animation frame at a time (full animations can be done with a fastloop of course), so the new Load Animation feature probably makes the process a lot simpler. But the basic functionality is already there, and has been for years..

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This feature already exists, even without the new Load Animation system. You can add graphics to an active at runtime with the Animation>Load Frame action, and you can replace sprites with new ones as often as you like, while the game is running. You have to do it one animation frame at a time (full animations can be done with a fastloop of course), so the new Load Animation feature probably makes the process a lot simpler. But the basic functionality is already there, and has been for years..
    Yes, but no, it's kind of buggy saddly.
    If you change graphics sprite on a event, it will change for all clone you've made (or you will made), so it's just not possible to use it for kind of Level Editor where player can add hundred of characters. Even if you use For Each it will not works, I already talked with Yves about this years ago.

The new feature is made exactly for this, runtime loading
    That's insane, I'll be able to continue working on my Fusion Engine I started years ago, I'm so happy!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for this update.
    I was exited to finally upload my game in the developer console, but I got an error :
    Erreur : File 'BundleConfig.pb' was not found.
    Do you have any idea why I got this error and how to fix it ?
    Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I see. I use the load frame feature a lot, but have never needed it on multiple instances, so I haven't come across that limitation. It's great that you can do it now.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    found some bugs with the new load animation functions, anyone else get these?

load anm test.zip

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also these previous bugs where not fixed in this build, are anyone else also getting these?

child event for each selection bug.mfa

child event break bug.mfa

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEatAlot View Post
    found some bugs with the new load animation functions, anyone else get these?

load anm test.zip
    Thank you for the example! Sorry for that, stupid bug, this will be fixed in 293.8.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEatAlot View Post
    also these previous bugs where not fixed in this build, are anyone else also getting these?

child event for each selection bug.mfa

child event break bug.mfa
    The break issue when the other actions are removed when you build a stand-alone app should be fixed in build 293.8 (I say "should" because it's a bit complicated so maybe I forgot a case, hopefully not).

The selection issue is a tricky one, I remember I already took a look and it was not easy to fix so I postponed it and forgot. I'll try again, but after the current build is officially released.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Build 293.8 is now available (on Steam too).

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast