User Tag List

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's something not right with how Fusion is reading the sizes and coordinates of objects (width, height, Y bottom, etc.). I first noticed when "Y Bottom" of an object in my game was incorrectly reporting the Y Bottom of frame 0 instead of the current frame (1). It also happens with this test mfa (attached).

This object's first frame is 32x32px and second frame is 32x150px. When you run the MFA, the "height" of the object should be 150 (except for the very first split-second):

But for some reason, this only happens sometimes. Sometimes when I run the MFA, it tells me the height is 32:

....and sometimes when I run it it tells me it's 150:

Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that the problem exists only if you let the animation play itself out naturally. If you explicitly force the animation frame yourself, Fusion no longer seems to have a problem with reading the correct data from the object. So in the case of the MFA I attached above, adding the following event seems to make the problem go away (it now always correctly displays the height as 150):

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant reproduce this, it always reports it as 150px for me, tried running the app multiple times. I can see how this could be a big problem if it didn't work though, perhaps it's a graphics driver issue?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the same experiment. What would happen for me is the first couple of times it would show 32, then pretty much every single time it was run after that it displayed 150. I tried changing it from a string to a counter to see if it changed anything but that didn't seem to make any difference to the behavior I observed.

I suspect it might be something to do with how the "always" event works. I changed the the always event to "[Active] is visible?" (which is functionally the same event as awalys as Is Visible will always return true), & the string/counter displayed 150 every single time without fail.

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. The only thing I can think of is that "is active visible" scopes the object while "always" doesn't (even though there's only one object, so scoping seems unnecessary). So maybe the scoping helps?

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally forgot that I had discovered and reported this bug already over a year ago: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/107880-X-Left-sometimes-gets-read-from-the-wrong-frame

As is explained in that thread, the bug is actually a lot stranger than it would initially appear. For example, it can get affected by seemingly random things like whether there is a TimeX or Static Text object in the frame or not. Anyway, sorry for the double reporting. I'll copy some of the useful info above (eg. YesNoYes's finding) into that thread.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    REQUEST:

is it possible to could get an added action to be able to set the time of the stop watch of the date & time object

i need to be able to set the stop watch to a certain time & currently we only have the actions to start, pause & reset

a SET action would be super helpful.

thanks

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i see there is a "set hundredths of seconds" actions in the date & time object....but it doesn't work when trying to set the stopwatch

not sure if that's a bug or not

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @yves @Fernando any date for next beta with the layers bug correction ?

Merci
    Haoujey

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    oh this was corrected please send me a PM to organize this for you to test
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast