User Tag List

Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.9 - Beta version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    - BUG1
    If the virtual frame size is -1, image of the objects pasted into background when frame restarted. It is happens on the Standard display mode (Direct 3D mode is not happen).

cf25_b293_5_paste_image_into_background_when_frame_restarts.zip

- BUG2

If the virtual frame size is too large, an error dialog displayed when mfs file loaded.

cf25_b293_5_frame_pos_load_error_if_large_virtual_frame_size.zip
    (Sorry, I can't make simple app. Plese run this file)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great update as usual.

In the Event Explorer, can we get buttons (ideally with matching hotkeys) to open all groups/close all groups? (to clarify: this would only affect the Event Explorer, not the Event/List Editors)

If possible, could we also get a way to mark/unmark favourite groups in the Event Explorer, to make it easier to jump between commonly-used groups? For example, if you Ctrl-Click on a group, its line becomes highlighted, something like this:

Does the optimisation to Destroy Object mentioned in the changelog change anything in how destroying works? For example, are objects removed from scoping sooner/later than before? Or are out-of-frame objects destroyed more aggressively, or something like that? Or is it just a straightforward performance improvement?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if this is possible, but when searching-as-you-type in the Create Object dialog, can you abort the current search whenever the user types a new letter?

For example, in my large MFA, if I type "e", Fusion takes 6 seconds to filter and display all the objects containing "e". When I type another "b", it refilters almost instantly, as there are only about 30 objects containing "eb". Even if I type "eb" quickly, I still have to wait the 6 seconds for the "e" list to filter before Fusion starts filtering the "eb" list. Ideally, it would abort the "e" search as soon as I type "b" and immediately start the "eb" search in its place.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crian View Post
    Would it be possible to add the possibility, during runtime, to remove a qualifier from an active object?
    I'm afraid it's not possible.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Does the optimisation to Destroy Object mentioned in the changelog change anything in how destroying works? For example, are objects removed from scoping sooner/later than before? Or are out-of-frame objects destroyed more aggressively, or something like that? Or is it just a straightforward performance improvement?
    There was a test to check if the object had been launched from another object, to do specific things in this case, and the time taken by this test was proportional to the number of objects, now it no longer takes time.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I don't know if this is possible, but when searching-as-you-type in the Create Object dialog, can you abort the current search whenever the user types a new letter?

For example, in my large MFA, if I type "e", Fusion takes 6 seconds to filter and display all the objects containing "e". When I type another "b", it refilters almost instantly, as there are only about 30 objects containing "eb". Even if I type "eb" quickly, I still have to wait the 6 seconds for the "e" list to filter before Fusion starts filtering the "eb" list. Ideally, it would abort the "e" search as soon as I type "b" and immediately start the "eb" search in its place.
    Wow, probably I didn't test with a big app, I'll check it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clickteam, please go here: Report a download (microsoft.com)

Edge is currently blocking your beta download - I've reported it as safe - but there's a block that says - I'm the website owner and would like to report it as safe. Please do that too.

(Happily, Norton tells me it is safe - it's just Edge)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would this be a good idea?

Event Explorer : Double Click Item = Open/Close group in event editor

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Run application from a frame" has been removed?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also missing the button that allow to switch between event editor and event list editor.

Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast