User Tag List

Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been having this weird issue where I can't build to Android with API 31, I've uninstalled API 30 but I still need to select API 30 on Fusion and it successfully builds even tho I only have API 31 installed (???)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Physic Object (Static movement), if I config it to stop at a specific distance Y, it doesn't.
    Would it be possible to implement this function? It would be very useful for isometric perspective projects.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might have found a physics collision mask bug:

When using "Shape of first image" as collision shape,

If the "fixed angle" checkbox is checked for the physics ball movement, it will cause the collision mask to rotate in the direction of the movement.

So even if the sprite graphics itself does not rotate, the collision mask does causing a missmatch between the graphic and the collision.

I have had this problem for a very long time where objects would collide with my sprite far outside where the actual graphic ends and I could never figure out why, this was the reason.

I think it's a bug since the fixed angle description just says "object will not be able to rotate" and yet the collision mask does exactly that.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature request: Copy multiple events in Event List Editor (This would be a real time-saver, cause the order is mostly important)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @StingRay you can copy multiple events, so I think you mean multiple conditions or actions... Which would be useful, yeah.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, i meant actions. i often have about 40 actions, where i just need to copy about 10 of them, but keep the order of the actions.

so if i can multiselect actions and copy/paste them, this would be a big timesaver!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry for my stupid question but somebody could explain me how to downoad the last beta version please? when i go to "passeport community" there is only 293.1 version in "download" and nothing in "beta" , when i put my registration code , it's writing in red "invalid code"
    thank you

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Go to Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5, it's in the Download Links thread.

Sorry for not pusing all betas top the passport, it's a bit boring to do and I always forget (though I just checked and I don't see anything there, I was pretty sure I added a recent beta version, it's a bit weird - but maybe it's me).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Update: the build 293.10 is now available, still as beta version for the next couple of days but hopefully this is the next official version.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
    Yeah, i meant actions. i often have about 40 actions, where i just need to copy about 10 of them, but keep the order of the actions.

so if i can multiselect actions and copy/paste them, this would be a big timesaver!
    you might do this already, but i will copy the event(s) and paste it - especially if i got to repeat a ton of them. then go in and alter the conditions on them, even dragging the new condition onto each, depending on what im doing. the actions are all copied (in order) as from the copied one already.

Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast