User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Different behavior in 293.1 and 293.5

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    String set First 'A' (which is already present in the string) then set String set unique ID of buttons
    From what I see this behavior is also in the Windows version and is not new. If you set the frame rate of your MFA to 1 you'll see the A on Windows too, and not only with build 293.5, this also happens with build 293.1, 292.29, etc.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think it's because you don't set the texts in Start of Frame events. Line 7 in your MFA, in the On Loop "buttons" event you should add:

Button Name : Set alterable string to List Line Text$( "Chapter", Button ID( "Button" ) )
    Button Name : Bring to front

so that the text is immediately initialized.

(or just set the text to "" if you need to initialize it later)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I think it's because you don't set the texts in Start of Frame events. Line 7 in your MFA, in the On Loop "buttons" event you should add:

Button Name : Set alterable string to List Line Text$( "Chapter", Button ID( "Button" ) )
    Button Name : Bring to front

so that the text is immediately initialized.

(or just set the text to "" if you need to initialize it later)
    How to send MFA to you (pm) ?
    In my app, Every file download from dropbox.
    when run last frame, all image are download from dropbox one by one and save.
    for example, Class XI> PHYSICS> ENGLISH> Newton's law of motion >Second law of motion > Last frame run and image download. When back after some image download (not complete) and again go to this frame and see that download start from downloaded last image when use 293.1 but when use 293.4 download not download.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    for example, Class XI> PHYSICS> ENGLISH> Newton's law of motion >Second law of motion > Last frame run and image download. When back after some image download (not complete) and again go to this frame and see that download start from downloaded last image when use 293.1 but when use 293.4 download not download.
    This sounds like a different problem, specific to Android, see with Fernando for this one.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    293.4 is now following the new policies from Google, could this be the problem you get there.

https://developer.android.com/about/...rivacy/changes

if not, open a new thread with a small mfa that reproduce the issue
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    293.4 is now following the new policies from Google, could this be the problem you get there.

https://developer.android.com/about/...rivacy/changes

if not, open a new thread with a small mfa that reproduce the issue
    I already send you MFA regarding this issue.

Clicker

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I check that for 293.5
    If apk build Target Android Version 10, Build API 29 no any issue (Problem resolve).
    But apk build Target Android Version 11, Build API 29 or 30 Problem not resolve.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    It worked in the past, BUT not now. due to changes for protection and security.

Remove all unnecessary permissions in your app, keep internet, read external storage (for older version).

As I said, your folder link is wrong, please fix it,

WhatisNow.PNG

After my changes I just tested on Android 12 and I get stuck on this screen.

device-2021-07-22-121518.jpg

Going back to your folder link point, you should see this if you do it correctly.

whatitshouldBe.PNG
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you Fernando
    I adding a file separator in all codec (DataStorageDirectory$( "Android object" ) + "/" +"PHYSICS GURU" ===>) and remove all unnecessary permissions in your app, keep internet, read external storage.

Clicker

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    It worked in the past, BUT not now. due to changes for protection and security.

Remove all unnecessary permissions in your app, keep internet, read external storage (for older version).

As I said, your folder link is wrong, please fix it,

WhatisNow.PNG

After my changes I just tested on Android 12 and I get stuck on this screen.

device-2021-07-22-121518.jpg

Going back to your folder link point, you should see this if you do it correctly.

whatitshouldBe.PNG
    Onw question about this image, how check folder link point?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast