0 0%

Thread: Trouble with Amazon App Submission

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trouble with Amazon App Submission

Hi all, I've recently been developing a game and exported it using the Android exporter, game works great on every device I've tested on including a 7th generation Fire Tablet.

My question is has anyone else had issues submitting apps where the submission process reports that the game forces closes on start up.

This is what Amazon says: "We are unable to test your app as it does not function as intended. The app exits/ force closes/ freezes/ displays an error message after being launched. Please fix the issue and re-submit the app."

Because of this issue Amazon keeps having I can't submit my app to the store.

I'm adding my APK below in case anyone has time to test it for me on their devices, if you are able to test it could you report back if it works or not and what device your trying it on.

Ball Block v1.01

This version has been worked on since I uploaded it to Amazon but it was mainly fixing the odd bug, it's not perfect though and I'm trying to get round to them.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Does it crash in your device, if so can you provide us with a logcat?, does the amazon test provide you with a bug/crash report?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've not had it crash once, that's the weird part about it, I was wondering if it could be having issues on older Fire tablet devices because of an incompatibility issue, The tester isn't giving me any useful information, it's very vague.

If if fails again I will remove support from older Fire tablets just to see.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    What is the MIN target you are using in this APK in Amazon Store
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazon has a free test service - from the developer dashboard you can submit an app for testing. (Clicks on Apps & Services - App Testing Service). Their computer clicks on certain points and they show you screenshots. If there's any error message it will show on the screenshot. You can look at where they're clicking (they show you in the screenshots) and put a button of some kind there to take you to the next frame or screen. They test it on all their major devices - and if it doesn't work on one, you can see it. This is completely free and you can submit an .apk for testing as often as you like - it takes a few hours to get the results.

All my apps are published at Amazon and I've not had any problems, however, I've also not updated them in at least a year.