User Tag List

Thread: Can you tilt the balls using mobilephone

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you tilt the balls using mobilephone

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is an Accelerometer object for that function. The object returns the values detected by the phone in several XYZ outputs.

Tips:
    #1: The values are affected by the orientation of the phone. For example, If the phone is laying down in landscape orientation, Y returns value of max: 0.6 and min: -0.6. If the phone is on it's edge in landscape, Y value may be max: 0.9 min: -1.5. If you rotate the phone so that it's on it's other edge, it will still return max: 0.9 min: -1.5. The Axis rotates with the phone.

In my case I wanted a shake function. If the user shakes the phone an action is called. My code detects if the Y value is greater than 0.9 and ignores the -0 values because it doesnt matter. In a shake, that is redundant data.

#2: The help file says it takes a lot of power to be running. I made my code so that it destroys the object when not in the correct mode. And creates the object when needed.

#3: Setup a text box that shows the XYZ outputs - that way you can see a general idea of what kind of value ranges you need to test.

#4: The object doesnt seem to have any direct functions. Instead I had to setup a Condition (such as Always) then the action Set Global Value Y to Accelerometer value Y. Then I created another line... If Global Value Y => 0.9 do Action (in my case, destroy specific objects). I used it as an erase function when delete mode in the app was activated.

I wonder if this would work the the 3D function of Fusion? Good luck!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)