Okay... so I tried to manually uninstall and reinstall Android Exporter and Android SDK. However, I found my folders were set to Read Only. I think this has happened to me once before in the same conditions... I cloned an entire system to a new hard drive and the files became read only. So I made all my program files and (x86) files back to standard read permissions. Now Fusion detected a Exporter that was out of date and it auto updated. And my Android Studio 30 and 31 were uninstalled and reinstalled.
Export successful! omg - probably the issue to began with was the Read Only condition on the folders. It just hadn't come up in the last 1 year since my drive swap. IDK.
Thanks for the help you guys.