User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any scrolling beat 'em up tutorials?

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    Some times i use an alt value to set different animation states. Then its can only use that animation if the value is set. If your using built in movements for the enemies like bouncing ball for example. you can do a trick where you destroy the enemy and replace with a different active , run some animations and then create the enemy again after the things you want to do are done.
    That's pretty much what I had in mind for the workaround, my concerns were that by creating and destroying actives to fix the issue, things I wanted to carry over like the damage the enemy may have already received might not carry over, and also maybe this is just me being stubborn, but as I mentioned the stand up part works fine under other circumstances, and I don't want to try anything completely new if my issue just requires one or two new lines of code to fix?

I can message you the mfa if you want to check it out?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Owl View Post
    I can message you the mfa if you want to check it out?
    Id be happy to take a look at it and see if i can help. I have a part made beat em up project and been trying out some things my self.
    There are many people on the forum much more experienced than i am with Fusion though. It might be more help to you if you can try and isolate the issue in a cut down MFA and share it here, so others can also try and help. I am a fan of sharing ideas and i could most likely learn more my self also from others too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright no pressure, I actually did give the idea of spawning a new active a go and it feels far more reliable, not the solution I wanted ideally but it works!

I'm not getting lock ups from any of my knockdowns using it either, so it seems this might be the best way to proceed, at least until I figure out a way to fix my initial problem?

Thanks for the help :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2