12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ANDROID MICROPHONE ANDROIDX - Not working

What I have running:

MMF2.5DEV Version 293.6 ( BETA )
    Android Exporter ( ‎August ‎23, ‎2021 )
    AndroidMicrophone_V2.1_AndroidX

Here is the Issue I am facing now. I managed to get everything up and running creating ANDROID 11 .apks on API 31.

PROBLEM:
    Prior to the AndroidX Update and using the older Android Microphone Object. I had no issues. Recorded great in .3gp and played back great.
    I could even link it to the ANDROID VIDEO object and playback the audio that way.

Now the Device with the latest Android Microphone Object, refuses to Record Anything. I tried a few different ways thinking maybe the way you save to the device might have changed, but no way has worked yet to record audio.

1) "TEST.ogg" - This worked Prior for a Recording Directory. The file would show up in the internal storage of the device.
    2) ExternalStorageDirectory$( "Android object" )+"test.3gp" - Never tried before but works great with the FILE Object for Creating Folders. Which, the File Object has no issue making folders.
    3) ExternalStorageDirectory$( "Android object" )+"/" + "test.3gp" - Again never tried before as I never had an issue with saving an Audio File.

Any help here would be great. Thank you!

P.s. Yes, I am trying yet again to get everything up and working on MMF2.5DEV, thanks to google changing everything weekly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, for whatever reason. I figured it out.
    I simply shut down MMF2.5dev and retried number 3 above.

This works for anyone whom is having the same issue.
    ExternalStorageDirectory$( "Android object" )+"/" + "test.3gp"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now to try .aab to see what Issues google has this week.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, no issues with Google. However, big problem with Samsung Devices like always.

First hurdle Google
    Second Hurdle Samsung.

I assume the problem is the directory saving process again.

Back to the drawling board for saving the .3gp file.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so Samsung is okay with this as a way to record.

DataStorageDirectory$( "Android object" ) + "/" + "test.3gp"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for these feedback you saved me a lot of headache.
    Haoujey

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're Welcome. I am running a test right now on Google via .aab. If you would like to participate. Please send me your Google Email you use on your Android device you wish to test with.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google found 1 violation so far. I have no clue why or what it is. Obviously Java Related as always. ugh...

Landroid/graphics/Typeface;->sSystemFontMap:Ljava/util/Map;StrictMode policy violation: android.os.strictmode.NonSdkApiUsedViolation: Landroid/graphics/Typeface;->sSystemFontMap:Ljava/util/Map;
    at android.os.StrictMode.lambda$static$1(StrictMode.j ava:428) at android.os.-$$Lambda$StrictMode$lu9ekkHJ2HMz0jd3F8K8MnhenxQ.ac cept(Unknown Source:2) at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Native Method) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.TextVi ewHelper.getSystemFontMap(TextViewHelper.java:3) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.TextVi ewHelper.<clinit>(TextViewHelper.java:1) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.TextVi ewHelper.getTextOfTextViewOrEmpty(TextViewHelper.j ava:1) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Espres soElement.extractDescription(EspressoElement.java: 4) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Espres soElement.create(EspressoElement.java:2) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.ViewSc reenStateBuilder$ViewTreeNode.<init>(ViewScreenSta teBuilder.java:1) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.ViewSc reenStateBuilder.traverseAndBuild(ViewScreenStateB uilder.java:5) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:9) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtractor.java:30) at androidx.test.tools.crawler.platform.hybrid.Hybrid StateExtractor.tryExtractingScreenState(HybridStat eExtracto

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next is forcing Samsung to allow folders and files to be installed. Also, I am trying to get samsung to put folders in a directory that users can actually find.
    I am assuming using this as a Means to control file and recording to make Samsung compatible with the rest of the Android devices of the world.
    "Device info: " + Manufacturer$( "Android object" )

So basically if the value of "Device info: " + Manufacturer$( "Android object" ) = "Device info: Samsung" - Then the app would save with Samsung specific saving.

I will share more as I find out more.
    Currently I am using the Android Microphone to report back Paths used by Samsung, which so far is internal and not visible to the user.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast