User Tag List

Thread: Can't Upload to Google Play - Target API must be at least 30

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't Upload to Google Play - Target API must be at least 30

So I'm trying to upload my aab to Google Play but I've received an error: "Your app currently targets API level 29 and must target at least API level 30 to ensure it is built on the latest APIs optimized for security and performance. Change your app's target API level to at least 30."

I've searched the forums and found one other person that had this problem, thread located here: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/108848-ANDROID-abb-latest-App-signing-key-certificate

It sounded like I am in the same boat now that they were (Can select API 31 but can only select 10.0 for Android version because there's no option to select 11 bla bla). However, it seems like the guy got it figured out because he was able to download a beta version of Fusion 2.5 Developer through a link that was provided. I, however, have the Steam version.

Is there any way that I can fix this or get access to that beta or something? It's been a long road trying to push this game out just to get stuck here. Please advise.

Thanks,
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look in Community Discussions under Clickteam Fusion. Theres a beta thread with the change log and the Beta install key you use to subscribe to the beta in steam

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent, thank you so much. I will check it out.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have this problem with the Beta installed

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xcompanygames View Post
    Have this problem with the Beta installed
    Then open Android Studio and install the API, if you're not using Android Studio but that old standalone Android SDK, then I'm afraid it's not possible, that's deprecated.
    You need to use Android Studio and its built-in JDK.