User Tag List

Thread: Achieving Pixel Perfect in Fullscreen with black border?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Achieving Pixel Perfect in Fullscreen with black border?

Hi! I tried a lot of things like Windows Control object, or Ultimate fullscreen, but whatever I tried I can't get what I want:

My project is a pixel art game where I want to have a visibility of 400x240 pixels.
    Then I want get in Fullscreen, and zoom (x4) my game to have the biggest picture possible on screen, with black borders (because 400x240 isn't an integer scale. Every in-game pixel must be equal to 4x4 pixels of my monitor. )

But every time, the game pixels are inconsistents. Some of them are 4x4, some others are 4x5, and it's is really ugly...

How do I achieve a consistent pixel perfect resolution in fullscreen? With each of all my pixel the same size, and black borders?

Here is an illustration of the issue: In fullscreen, Left is what I want, Right is what I get Untitled - 1.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't even get a pixel perfect resolution even in windowed mode, except in x1 scale. At x2, x3, x4... my pixels size become inconsistent.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try setting the fullscreen mode of Ultimate Fullscreen to 1. I tested this and got the desired result.

As for the Window Control object, you have to have the heading and the menu disabled for the scaling to work properly, but you also lose the advantage of borders.

To scale it with the Window Control Object, I recommend using The Big Box to get your screen width. At the start of the frame, set a multiplier value to Int(ScrWidth( "The Big Box" ) / 400). After that, use Window Control to set your width to 400*multiplier and height to 240*multiplier.

While I'm here, I just want to say that it's time for these settings to get updated. Ultimate Fullscreen doesn't play nice with the Steamworks object, and the the options available within Fusion are pretty limited.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to include this.

fs1.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already tried all of this, I got the same result. I think I resolved the issue for now, I was using Directx9, I switched to Directx11 and everything seems fine currently