Retro Remake Tutorials on Impact Gamers

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hey all!
    Long time since I posted but ya I am still around :)

I just wanted to post up about a new tutorial series Clickteam has hired Impact Gamers to create for us.
    The first 2 tutorials are posted up on their website and we expect to have a new tutorial every month!

The tutorials are targeted to newer or intermediate users of the software but everyone is welcome to check them out!

Please login to see this link.

Quite a few projects are happening with Clickteam behind the scenes ... Hopefully at some point shortly you will all see the result of it.

Later,
    Jeff

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!