Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Android shader fx pack#1

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android shader fx pack#1

Hi you now know that I have been playing with shader for a long time.
    So i made fx pack quickly for android , the fx is only for active object.

Here are the screen shot of the fx running at 60fps on galaxy s7;

shaderfx (1).jpg shaderfx (2).jpg shaderfx (3).jpg shaderfx (4).jpg shaderfx (5).jpg shaderfx (6).jpg

And the extension and .mfa example is here ;
    Put Shaderfx.zip on data/runtime /android folder and Shaderfx.mfx into extensions/unicode drawer
    Please if you want special fx PM me;

Regards

Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello;
    Ok this is my second version of this nice extension; This time i've used MMF gl_renderer command to make shader with non used shader "sinewave" shader;
    So you must select target sprite , select fx number and run the project, this extension shader affect only the selected sprite, please see the included .mfa, and look the
    how it's done with event; gamma, sharpen, and simple blurr effect are included.
    Limitation of uniforms : for now you can only change "OffSet" float variable ;

The next version goes to clickstore, if you need special shader please PM me;

Enjoy;
    Attached files Attached files

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome extension, the one that will go to Clickstore will be able to add any shader to a object?
    Will it work with objects that contain alpha channel?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Awesome extension, the one that will go to Clickstore will be able to add any shader to a object?
    Will it work with objects that contain alpha channel?
    I am working to make documentation, in fact you are not need an object with alpha channel, you can edit the shader.
    I will include 10 shaders inside, this mean you can edit all fx number 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 to make your own effect.
    Please stay tuned ;

Regards

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi , here are the shader example with this extension ;

shaderfx (1).jpg shaderfx (2).jpg shaderfx (3).jpg shaderfx (4).jpg shaderfx (5).jpg shaderfx (6).jpg shaderfx (7).jpg
    Red Shift Green Shift Blue Shift Gamma Sharpen Flood fill L>R Fake Scanline

Like i said if you want special shader please PM me; This shader fx overwrite alpha channel object , this extension is done with MMF2.5 unused sinewave shader, only one uniforms are used ; Animated shader need timer of events.
    Let's wait until this shaderfx goes to clickstore.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm would be a lot better if we could import a shader file, or even import the shader code as a string.
    So, this unused sinewave shader, is it one of the ink effects?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm would be a lot better if we could import a shader file, or even import the shader code as a string.
    So, this unused sinewave shader, is it one of the ink effects?
    Sure this is unused sinewave shader, if i import shader with string i must use another gl rendering this way is overlapping over mmf2 renderer you can not blend with MMF2 scene and it use more cpu power. The only way i found is using the existing but not used shader. The shader fx number start at 30 and it use ink effect uniform; The custom shader i used for testing affect all sprite on the screen except background object, this is not what i would like; The custom shader overwrite the MMF2 GLRendering.
    To edit the shader is simple if you are good on glsl , you can open shaderfx.zip and edit sinewave_ext_frag.fsh to include your effect.

Hope you understand the situation, sorry for my bad english;

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the unused shader command, called by the native library.so wich loading the sinwaveshader if it's exist;

public native void
    renderSinewave
    (ITexture image, int x, int y, int w, int h, float Zoom, float WaveIncrement, float Offset, int pDir, int inkEffect, int inkEffectParam);

Offset , and inkEffect are used as uniform float , and integer for fx number;

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand, but I mean, couldn't you inject the shader from a external file or string to that sinewave shader instead of having to edit the zip file manually?
    I know GLSL and I could edit the files, but it would be a lot seamless if it could load it from inside Fusion editor's

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand, but I mean, couldn't you inject the shader from a external file or string to that sinewave shader instead of having to edit the zip file manually?
    I know GLSL and I could edit the files, but it would be a lot seamless if it could load it from inside Fusion editor's
    When you do that MMF2 ask to use setEffectShader(index) the file is index=0 when imported fragment shader; so this time all object(active object) in the frame editor are effected by the shader.
    You can not set the fx for individual sprite object, the loaded shader overwrite MMF2 GL rendering;
    The simple way is using existing unused sinwave shader;
    However i will try to do something usable;

Regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast