User Tag List

Thread: Does it work with windows 11?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Does it work with windows 11?

Good morning community, I'm about to update my computer, but I want to know if anyone has had problems usando clickteam with windows 11, thanks for your attention uwu

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using Windows 11 since day one and it works flawlessly. There's nothing to worry.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problems here, been using it heavily in Win 11

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Fusion works perfectly fine, 99% of win32 (.EXE) apps work as they should in win11

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you guys finding Win11? Any new features really worth upgrading for?

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    new UI -> actually I like W10 style tiles more
    built-in fancy zones -> you can install powertoys on Win10 as an alternative (not as easy as W11 (hover mouse on maxmium button) dose, you need to activate it by hot keys, e.g. pressing shift and dragging window)
    native run android apps -> not avaliable until next Win11 big update (may be in 22H1? but hey it's microsoft, this will be buggy until 2023...)

so for me, currently the answer is "no", personally I suggest to wait for one or more years until Win11 is stable enough.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I've been using it on my work and personal computers for a month or so.

Overall it looks a lot better, the UI is more cohesive across all the different parts of Windows. You can certainly see some influence from other platforms like Apple and Android. If you've ever seen Microsoft's Surface Duo with Android... you can tell they are trying to unify the design. Vast majority of options are now in the "settings" app (we still do have the old control panel though). Windows terminal is stock on the Win+X menu (I LOVE WINDOWS TERMINAL), the Windows store actually looks decent and now can have all manner of apps (win32 and more instead of just APP. I daresay the store may actually be something people want to use now, lol

Some useability annoyances though in the form of an extra click here and there, notably the right click context menu is now stylized, and to get your usual options (say, "Open with Notepad++", that kind of thing) you now have to click "Show more options" to show all the options you used to have. I guess they figure, people's right click menus were getting too big, or something. Not a fan of that though. Similarly, to change the audio output, you have an extra click as battery/wifi/volume are all in one widget now. Also, this is more a matter of preference I guess, but the start menu got rid of live tiles and it just kind of a selection of icons you would most commonly use (you can customize the list), recent files, and a button to show the full A-Z app list. It looks nice and clean though. I like it personally (I rarely ever actually click the menu, I just hit the Windows key and search for what I want) but I think a lot of people won't who use it regularly.

No issues stability wise, I haven't encountered any glitches or bugs yet (except with Windows Quick Assist which won't fullscreen your remote session) but I'm sure there are some. Gaming performance seems more or less the same, at the very least, it's not been any worse. Somehow my PC is benchmarking slightly higher in Cinebench and Unigine Superposition benchmarks.

Honestly it seems more like a fresh coat of paint on Windows 10, I'm not sure there is anything there so far that is really like a must-have reason to do the upgrade.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys. I'll stay on Win10. A fully-featured Start menu is pivotal for me, and I already have all the window-management systems in place I'll ever need, so fancy zones wouldn't offer me anything I don't already have. Sounds like no benefits (for me) with a few noticeable downgrades.