User Tag List

Thread: Animation preview in image editor running at different speeds?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Animation preview in image editor running at different speeds?

Not sure if this is just my machine (or of I'm just seeing things), but if you preview an animation in the image editor, wiggling the mouse cursor seems to make the animation.... speed up?

R293.1 2.5+ on windows 11, but the same thing happens in the free edition I also have installed too.

A very minor issue (if it exists and I'm not just going crazy), but it reminded me of the old urban myth of wiggling the mouse in Windows 95 to speed things up (which apparently turned out to be kind of true)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, yeah, seems like it does speed up a tiny bit.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wiggling the mouse cursor didn't speed it up for me, I tested on multiple animations too even the ones that the animation preview really struggles to display
    Maybe it's a random thing with specific animation scenarios? a difference between each machine? I don't really know

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, unfortunately it's always been a bit of a guessing game with the animation preview. It has NEVER played at the correct speed for me, but I've been using the software for so long now that I can estimate how the animation will look and run at certain speeds in-game. It's just one of the many quirks of CF you'll have to get used to

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here, the preview always seems faster than the actual one. But, wiggling the mouse doesn't seem to affect it for me