User Tag List

Thread: Delete Listed Objects At Single Frame

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delete Listed Objects At Single Frame

Hello.
    I'm trying to remove every single object which are listed by their index value on the list...
    I only get it to work if event checks "Line text ID" by every single frame by adding counter and so on, but how do i make it work with just one single frame? Is that possible? How can I do that? I've already tried to do with loops, but I didn't make them work

Destroy Remember.mfa

Frame "Remove 1/60" doesn't work, but "Remove 60/60". I'm not using 60/60 because it looks stupid that things disappear one by one. I want everything to disappear at once.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're making this harder and less efficient.
    There are far better ways of accomplishing this.
    But be aware that the fixed values depend on a lot of things, which means a small change on the frame editor might change the fixed value of objects when running.
    If you want it to be consistent, you might need a custom level editor, where you will assign a value yourself, something that will never change unless you want to.

Anyway, here's some better solutions: Destroy Remember.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has nothing to do with level editing itself. My intention is to make the game remember which items I have collected and which enemies I've killed so they won't re-spawn if I move to another room (different frame). Your repair events seems to work perfectly on both less and more efficient ways. It works here. I still have to test this in the real game itself.

Thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this version seems working fine

Destroy Remember fixed.mfa