User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SCREEN RECORDER Object needed

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, took like 1 minute to get the screen capture down. Now to link audio and somehow make it a file. I did a low resolution Version first.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know of an object currently available in Fusion where you can Save an Animation from?

Currently I am using an Active object to display the screenshots in order as they are taken up to 60 per second in the active. Then the process starts over at 0. Basically just looking to create a file from the active as a format. I do believe the file object allows you to append to a file. So basically, I could just keep adding the 60 frames from the active every second to the already created file.

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ACTIVE Object Video display Example

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VBEinc View Post
    I was told you couldn't have the Camera from Android displayed in a Fusion made app. Yet, I did that. Even posted how I did it. There is tons of people whom say no. I just have to believe yes. Eventually, I end up figuring a way to make it work. We shall see.
    Thanks for the input though.

Reminds me of this quote: Things move along so rapidly nowadays that people saying: “It can’t be done,” are always being interrupted by somebody doing it.—Puck.

Nice work so far also.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recording with Fusion on Windows isn't new, I've seen examples before, you can either do it with any of the many screen capture objects (for screenshots) or Surface object.
    On Windows, you can record audio with MCI, I'm not sure if it can record only mic or system sounds as well..
    Also, you can use ffmpeg to convert a set of images into a gif or video quite easily. (Also Windows only)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    Reminds me of this quote: Things move along so rapidly nowadays that people saying: “It can’t be done,” are always being interrupted by somebody doing it.—Puck.

Nice work so far also.
    Thanks bud. I agree.

So far the output of .pngs is doing great. I may port this to Android to see if there is any lag on my old LG stylo 3. This way, if the Lg can handle it then all my newer Android Devices can handle it. Also, Samsung is always a pain in my butt for Fusion. So, Testing it on my Samsung will be priority if it does not lag the old LG.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Recording with Fusion on Windows isn't new, I've seen examples before, you can either do it with any of the many screen capture objects (for screenshots) or Surface object.
    On Windows, you can record audio with MCI, I'm not sure if it can record only mic or system sounds as well..
    Also, you can use ffmpeg to convert a set of images into a gif or video quite easily. (Also Windows only)
    Thank you. Maybe I can put something together using the two. I have used the MCI object before, however I was messing with the Open Capture object, to see if the webcams could be implemented. Which, obviously it is simple for Windows to do this, but Android required an external Website to trigger the Cameras in Fusion as I shown in a previous post.

Basically Webview 2 Opens the webpage that triggers the Android camera and also acts like the Surface object for the Android camera. SO to create the front and back 360 effect in Horizontal mode. I just used two Webview 2 objects with two webpages I hosted with a local server. One page with code to trigger the front camera and one page with code to trigger the rear camera. The Audio was recorded using the Android Microphone object.

Thing is, I honestly think to trigger everything from the Webpage code. Basically, just trigger the default screen recorder in android with both cameras running. Then the application can just be a two part screen recorder. One button triggers the internal Screen recorder on android and the other button would be for camera controls.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Google is back at changing everything again on Android. So, the example I shown activating the Cameras via a webpage is null again. Don't get me wrong. It can be done again, but I think I will wait until Google slows down on this constantly changing Android code. I made an example that had both cameras running and tried to trigger the Default Android screen recorder. My LG had no problem, while my samsung did nothing. I mean the cameras turned on but it wouldn't record anything.

I can only imagine clickteam having to deal with this all the time. Having to change the Android Exporter, over and over and over.... UGH

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I have found to work fairly easily, would work for instant replays.
    Basically, in game at the end of a boss battle, the Screen Capture would activate and take 60 images. Then the 60 images would be loaded back in like a slow motion zoomed version of the gameplay with ending music playing. Which works out great, so that if the game music is slightly longer then the amount of frames. There is an ending picture displayed. You could even make the ending picture fade out or zoom into nothingness as the music fades off.

Basically, a counter is used and the screen capture is auto generated by the counter value. I.E 1.jpg-60.jpg. The counter itself would be 0-61
    Then once the boss is destroyed. The Load picture function activates via the counter at 1.jpg - 60.jpg at whatever speed you want played back. Also, when the next picture is loaded. The previous picture is deleted. Then at 61. Everything resets again for the next boss battle.

However, if the user clicks a button to advance prior to the Fake Video Playback ending. All images are deleted and the Counter is reset for the next boss battle.

Again, I am still going to look into triggering Android to Record everything. I just have not had the time. Been Roofing and working on various homes lately. Winter is coming here, so people are getting prepared now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3