User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Android copy/Load image using file object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how about?

android:fullBackupContent="false"

also a post here said:
    If you are targeting android 10 then you have to put android:hasFragileUserData="true" in application tag of AndroidManifest.xml

the full post:

If you are targeting android 10 then you have to put android:hasFragileUserData="true" in application tag of AndroidManifest.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <application
    android:name=".MyApplication"
    android:icon="@mipmap/ic_launcher"
    android:label="@string/app_name"
    android:theme="@style/AppTheme"
    android:allowBackup="true"
    android:hasFragileUserData="true">

</application>

</manifest>
    android:hasFragileUserData is a new manifest setting (I’m guessing on ). “If true the user is prompted to keep the app’s data on uninstall”. This seems ripe for abuse, but I can see where it might be useful for some apps.

See https://commonsware.com/blog/2019/06...-q-beta-4.html

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    we have no fragile in the manifest and we don't set backup for data in google drive, so all data must be removed when you uninstall, unless something else in the OS is keeping it.

again not my case here

==============================

android:allowBackup
    Whether to allow the application to participate in the backup and restore infrastructure. If this attribute is set to false, no backup or restore of the application will ever be performed, even by a full-system backup that would otherwise cause all application data to be saved via adb. The default value of this attribute is true.

Note: If your app targets Android 11 (API level 30) or higher, you cannot disable device-to-device migration of your app's files. The system automatically allows this functionality.

You can still disable cloud-based backup and restore of your app's files by setting this attribute to false, even if your app targets Android 11 (API level 30) or higher.

android:hasFragileUserData
    When the user uninstalls an app, whether or not to show the user a prompt to keep the app's data. The default value is "false".
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The truth is I don't understand how the issue happens, all I know is it happens on both of my devices, the lg wing (android 10) and the samsung galaxy tab (android 11).

Please let me know if there is something I can do to help narrow down a solution. This fix is crucial for data privacy and security for my app.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9