User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: InApp Purchase help - doesn't work

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

InApp Purchase help - doesn't work

The option to set developer payload is greyed - is it that, maybe?

These two photos shows exactly what I've done in Fusion and in Google play, what am I missing?

When I try to make the purchase - nothing happens.

111.jpg
    222.png

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    InApp V3+ change dev payload is deprecated and not to be used, you may use is obfuscateprofileId.

Now purchase needs to be acknowledged then you can exchange item for goods inside your application/game.

Please check the object help and the link mentioned in it, to update the purchasing process and new concepts introduced by Google.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I have a quick question about the new InAppPurchase object for Android. I just noticed now when reading the object's help file that the new object has an InApp list property, for entering the SKUs.

I don't remember this property existing before. Did I just not notice it, or was it added with the new version of the object? Because I never used it before, and the object worked fine for years.

If it's been added in the new version, can you tell me if it's mandatory to fill this property, or if it's enough to just query the inventory for the SKUs by using the events?

Thanks.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    New InApp was introduced from 293.6 https://community.clickteam.com/threads/108737-Build-293-10-Beta-version

yes you can add the skus, inapp or subscription, in their own field in the properties or in version 293.10 also introduced two action to add them

you should use the new actions and understand that purchase is now separated as it was before, so now you must do a query purchase (something that was joined in previous version) using query sku details won't bring the purchases

The idea from Google is that you need to ask for query sku details only to grab the item information to show your users before purchase.

BUT query purchase is the one you need to check if the users have any item (in case you don't consume)

DON'T forget, any purchase/subscription must be acknowledged or will be refunded.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still clueless about this...

128 triggers nither of the 2 following events 129 & 130.
    Purchase a SKU ...
    Was OK? No.
    Failed? No.

111.jpg
    222.png

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    did you check this example, located at the examples/inappandroid called Test InApp Billing Unicode_V3.mfa?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFrezi View Post
    I'm still clueless about this...

128 triggers nither of the 2 following events 129 & 130.
    Purchase a SKU ...
    Was OK? No.
    Failed? No.

111.jpg
    222.png
    How are you testing to see if your purchases work or not? Are you publishing your app as a beta version in your Google Play Developer Console?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm actually publishing it on production. I know I can publish as beta to a beta user but no one seem to care or see my production track so I just publish there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    did you check this example, located at the examples/inappandroid called Test InApp Billing Unicode_V3.mfa?
    I've checked literally every other example in that folder BUT this one...
    Here are the changes I've made:

* added profile id & account it start of level with UniqueTokens
    * copying the "is biling avlbl AND billing not busy (run once)" event (line 6) to set SKU's and Query to my project
    * changed the events as follows: click on purchase > Purchase SKU > Is Purchased? Acknowledge > Is Acknoledged? Consume > Is Consumed? Add coins in game.

Do I have to wait each time for it to pass "in review" in google play to see if it works?

111.png

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It still doesn't work, nothing happens when I click the purchase button in my game.

Error string (always set to in app error string) shows "no purchases available" on level's launch, and after clicking the purchase button it's empty.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast