User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Android copy/Load image using file object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando, can't seem to reply in pm so here it is.

It is still not working properly. I was able to load to data initially, but uninstalling/reinstalling app may have data trace as previous picture from prior install immediately loads when allowing read permission. The second active picture should load from scoped storage, but shows what was previously in data storage. Looking in scoped storage I see the folder, but no data in it. Delete picture from data storage does not work.

Please see my mfa and see if each function works for you properly.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...wr?usp=sharing

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    mm any specific reason you create & destroy the file object?

===============================

line 26 you miss a /

don't use in this example download folder (seems to be an issue here, fixed for next beta)

but use documents and do full test
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I create and destroy the file object because I followed this video from clickteam academy in making the code. He mentions it is 'good practice to create and destroy the file object'.

https://clickfusion.academy/loading-saving-file-object/

======================================

Changing scope to 'documents' did not fix it. I uploaded the updated mfa as well as a video of what I am experiencing.

Thank you!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    it is working here with the changes i mentioned , issue for download(s) was corrected in beta 293.9

inside this zip is the apk for you to test
    Attached files Attached files
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RESULTS:

LG WING (android 10): DOES NOT WORK
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    apk you provided: same results as video
    apk I built w/ file object you sent: same results as video
    apk I built w/ stock beta file object: same results as video

apk built w/ file object you sent and picturecopy.jpg changed to picture.jpg: active picture empty, does not load with data and scoped
    apk build w/ stock beta file object and picturecopy.jpg changed to picture.jpg: active pictures empty, does not load with data and scoped

zte axon m ( android 7.1.1): WORKS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    apk you provided: copy to from scope to data does not work (needs fix line 26 in mfa) otherwise works
    apk built w/ file object you sent and picturecopy.jpg changed to picture.jpg: works
    apk built w/ stock beta file object and picturecopy.jpg changed to picture.jpg: works

samsung galaxy tab 7 (android 11): WORKS EXCEPT APK YOU PROVIDED
    apk you provided: app crash on load data storage and app crash on load scope storage
    apk built w/ file object you sent and picturecopy.jpg changed to picture.jpg: works
    apk built w/ stock beta file object and picturecopy.jpg changed to picture.jpg: works
    ================================================== ===================================

From my testing ANDROID 10 on lg wing does not work. I do not have another android 10 device to test on at this time.

I updated google drive with the new mfa (data scope test.mfa) and also the apk (datascopetest.apk) that works on all but the lg wing.

Can you test datascopetest.apk on a android 10 device and see if it works for you?

Depending on that, please advise the next step for the LG wing android 10 device.

THANK YOU

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    mm strange all these were tested in android 6, 9, 11, 12 i will recheck next week
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the mfa and apk to include file audio (mp3) load.
    As there doesnt seem to be a difference between current beta clickteam file object and the one you sent me, I am using the stock beta build currently.
    Is there a difference?

lg wing (android 10) when pressing load audio: app crash
    galaxy tab 7 (android 11) when pressing load audio: app crash
    axon m (android 7.1.1) when pressing load audio: loads successfully and plays back successfully

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    293.9 include the changes done in file object

about sound did you try using play sample files %% on channel %%

no crash here though only that video android have issues with some files that path is not converted to Uri because they appears as non existing (android access from 10+)

on regard of android 10 in your case LG, yes it could have some problem with android 10 specifically, i will check
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >about sound did you try using play sample files %% on channel %%
    I have not, I get crash on load (copy to storage data) audio file on lg (android 10) and samsung galaxy tab 7 (android 11), so pressing play doesn't have a file in data storage to play.
    Axon m (android 7.1.1) loads audio and plays fine. Once I get the lg and samsung galaxy tab to load I will test playback and use play sample files %% on channel %% if there is no playback. Thank you for the advice, I will most likely have to do that

>no crash here though only that video android have issues with some files that path is not converted to Uri because they appears as non existing (android access from 10+)
    are you saying no crash for load audio? if so, what do you suggest I do? I am getting complete app crash on both lg and galaxy tab 7.

THANK YOU for checking on android 10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 'main mfa' when built in stock clickteam is 112 mb and when built in beta clickteam is 151 mb. Why is that? I'm nervous to cause java heap space when adding to my app.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast