User Tag List

Thread: Problem with the AAB generated with the new Beta 293.7

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with the AAB generated with the new Beta 293.7

Hello, I repost my concern here with more details.

I generated an AAB file, using the new beta version, it was successful, but when I tried to upload it to the console google play I got this error :

"Une erreur s'est produite lors de l'exécution de la commande "bundletool build-apks" pour l'app bundle importé. Assurez-vous que votre app bundle est valide en exécutant localement la commande "bundletool build-apks", puis réessayez. En savoir plus. Erreur : File 'BundleConfig.pb' was not found."

I tried to use bundletool to extract the apk from the abb loacally, but I also got the same error :

[BT:1.8.1] Error: File 'BundleConfig.pb' not found but required in App Bundle format.
    com.android.tools.build.bundletool.model.exception s.InvalidBundleException: File 'BundleConfig.pb' not found but required in App Bundle format.
    at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.model.exception s.UserExceptionBuilder.build(UserExceptionBuilder. java:58)
    at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.model.exception s.InvalidBundleException.createWithUserMessage(Inv alidBundleException.java:37)
    at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.preprocessors.A ppBundleRecompressor.extractBundleConfig(AppBundle Recompressor.java:137)
    at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.preprocessors.A ppBundleRecompressor.recompressAppBundle(AppBundle Recompressor.java:97)
    at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.commands.BuildA pksCommand.execute(BuildApksCommand.java:671)
    at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.BundleToolMain. main(BundleToolMain.java:77)
    at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.BundleToolMain. main(BundleToolMain.java:49)

Is it a problem from Fusion who do not generate properly the AAB, or is there something I missed in the configuration ?

I tried to generate a blank application, and I got the same problem.

Thank you for your help.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    please add more information, like TARGET, BUILD and MIN API you are using as what JDK you are using too
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    please add more information, like TARGET, BUILD and MIN API you are using as what JDK you are using too
    Hello, thank you for your answer.

Target : Android 11
    Build : 30 (I tried with 31 but the build failed)
    min api : 5.1
    Jdk : jdk1.8.0_251

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    do you have android studio installed?, if so can you use their java sdk?

C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre <--- in the preferences field inside fusion

if this doesn't resolve the problem, upload your aab to a cloud service and send the link by PM
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    do you have android studio installed?, if so can you use their java sdk?

C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre <--- in the preferences field inside fusion

if this doesn't resolve the problem, upload your aab to a could service and send the link by PM
    Yes, I tried with the Jre of Android Studio, but still the same problem...
    I will send you the link by PM, thank you!