User Tag List

Thread: Ini items and groups are not deleting? Help?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ini items and groups are not deleting? Help?

Hello, once again,

I've been having a lot of trouble with the Ini object with the Android exporter and it's a little bit annoying to be honest. I've tried everything I can think of.

249512855_220030050224095_4010250481666906746_n.jpg
    That's the code I've been trying to get working for a couple of days. It works fine when I test it on my PC, but every single time I try to get it on Android, the save is still coming up as the positions of the player.

I've edited the Android options to get it to write external storage (because what if it's on the external storage? (I don't know a lot of things about Android. This is my first Android game and Android phone that I'm testing on, and it's rather old too), write owner's data and write user's dictionary.

I don't know what to do. I want the game to be on Amazon's app store too, as well as the Google Play Store too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I can learn from my mistakes.

Thank you!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Set filename on INI properties and delete those actions to set the file, there's no need to have that.
    I honestly didn't knew you could delete entries :P

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've figured it out. It was to do with the setting of the file. I had the Android object on my other frames and I set the Data Storage Directory. I forgot it in my menu frame, so when I was deleting the things, it was deleting a different file and not the file I was attempting to target. I'm glad I have finally found out what was going on.