User Tag List

Thread: [REQUEST] Local Notifications For Android While App is Closed, Screen is off

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[REQUEST] Local Notifications For Android While App is Closed, Screen is off

Hi,

Could someone please make an android extension to have local notifications happen while an app is closed, as well as screen is off. Also, when the notification is pressed, the app opens and change of frame occurs.

Basically it is an alarm clock feature. From my understanding android does this with set_alarm intent.

https://developer.android.com/guide/...intents-common

In my app, the user sets the hours, minute, day to global variables. Currently while in the app, I have successfully implemented that the notification happens when the user set time is reached in real time, and a notification, change of frame, and sound occurs.

Unfortunately, when the app in minimized, closed, the notification does not play.

This is crucial for my app for the alarm feature to work.

The extension 'native notifications' for android did this, but the developer did not update to the newest api so his extension does not work any more.

So I believe it is possible to make this extension. I know there is a need for it, as I have spent much time on the forums looking for an answer and found many users who need this as well.

Thank you for your time and deliberation.

Please let me know here or in a private message if there is anything you need from me.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any luck in this?