User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Calendar Object Crashes- What am I doing wrong?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calendar Object Crashes- What am I doing wrong?

Calendar object crashes in android:

I have permissions:

read and write calendar selected
    set_alarm selected
    read external storage selected

attached is a mfa. Please look it over.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    clarification:

My lg wing (android 10) freezes when the button is pressed (after saying yes to permissions)
    My samsung galaxy tab 7 (android 11) does not crash

1. both write a new calendar to the calendar app, but the event is not written. I am not sure why the event is not written. Please inform me of how to correctly do this.

2. when the button is pressed a new calendar is written every time (although the name is the same).
    How do I delete the local calendars this object writes? I tried clearing app data of both this apk and the calendar apk. I tried uninstalling updates. The calendar does not sync to my google calendar account. deleting all events of calendar id (0) does not delete the calendar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still need help writing an event successfully.

I have selected permissions:
    read external storage
    read and write calendar
    set alarm
    set time
    set time zone
    vibrate

what I fixed
    ------------------

I fixed the lg crashing issue.

To delete a local calendar use:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...alendartoolbox

I updated the mfa to only make the calendar once when pressed the first time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @db251 does it solve your problem with local notifications ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not know yet. I have not been able to get an event to write to calendar. It looks like it will, but I need help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the calendar entries example provided with fusion doesn't help ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, i'm going on 10 hours trying to make this work.
    if you know how, could you post a mfa please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can not seem to be able to get the calendar id or set it as a custom id.

This is as far as i've gotten so far. I'm still working at it until I get it, but any help is greatly appreciated as I am very stuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally did it. Attached is a mfa for anyone in the future who struggles with this.

Some things to keep in mind (this is my understanding of them):

You can not create a calendar, clear the calendar, write an event of a calendar to the same line

you must use "read calendar" before writing an event, clearing the calendar, as well as getting the calendar id

the calendar id quantity of calendars, in such if there are more calendars or if you add additional, this number will change. you will lose your 'id' if you don't save it (you can not just use read calander number to get id= there is no other way to get id of your calendar.

you can not set calendar number straight to an ini to save it. you can not set calendar number to a editbox using str$ then to a ini using val to save it, you can only set it to a counter then from a counter to the ini to save it.

you also can not used timed events to chain commands, for instance I had a lot of difficulty and from what I understand you can not clear a calendar then with timed event activate event to make new entries.

I still do not know how to do 'find event id' and have it target a certain event. I do not know how to write a event as a certain event id.

WHEN YOU UNINSTALL YOUR APP THE CALENDAR REMAINS THERE. this may be a bug, and I do not know how to get rid of it beside the app I posted earlier on google play. so if you have a reinstall of your app then make sure to have it point to the same calendar somehow or have it clear that calendar somehow. I am not quite positive how I will do this at this point, but I do see it as a issue that is coming up.

Attached is a fully functional way to make a calendar, then write the id to ini, then make a event.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for this update

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast