User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Active system box won't work on iphones

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Active system box won't work on iphones

Hi,
    I have just noticed that sometimes active system boxes don't work on iphones in some of my HTML5 projects. I'm pretty sure that they used to work, but now they don't. They still work on iPads. Does anyone have any idea why this might be? When users click, the action specified by the button doesn't happen. Is this due to an iPhone update perhaps? Any solutions?

Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a link to the game page where I see this issue on iPhones. https://biomanbio.com/HTML5GamesandL...html5page.html

The Active System boxes don't seem to work on iPhones I've seen. Can anyone confirm?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    They seem to work perfect in one test made here and in the device where there are no ads from your page.

Here is iPhone 5s where no ads are displayed and therefore everything seems to work https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Oi...ew?usp=sharing

No luck in my iPad Air 2 where ads are shown, and the canvas doesn't receive touches https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gyo...ew?usp=sharing

But everything have a reason, so when you check your error in console for the iPad is shown this

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.15.07 PM.jpg

As you may see Google Ads page is blocking the canvas, there is report that mention that protocols, domains, and port must match. I leave this entirely to you to solve this issue, if you want to try the page, removing the ads will allow you to test if ASB are working correctly.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,
    I checked the game all by itself with no ads and no other website components here: https://biomanbio.com/HTML5GamesandL...ml5/index.html

It still isn't working on a friend's iPhone 11. It doesn't seem to be the ads but rather something specific to certain versions of iOS on some iphones ... Rather puzzling. Do you have any other ideas?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    There is some weird behavior, safari time to time mention that can't reach the server, then when you get connection, for me is not possible to reach this page without ads (as shown in chrome) it shows me the old one after I deleted cache and history.

My suggestion, build this page in non developer mode and not single page, give it a new location and share this new location with us here for me to check
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,
    Just to make sure I understand, do you want me to rebuild the game (not in development mode) and put it in a new web folder? Do you think it is caching something weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    There is some weird behavior, safari time to time mention that can't reach the server, then when you get connection, for me is not possible to reach this page without ads (as shown in chrome) it shows me the old one after I deleted cache and history.

My suggestion, build this page in non developer mode and not single page, give it a new location and share this new location with us here for me to check

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yes Brett, a developer mode allow to see if any problem happens where, not possible with single file mode, thanks.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fernando,
    Here is the game, published in development mode: https://biomanbio.com/test/celldefensehtml5/index.html
    Thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks, this example narrow that new iPad safari version (only iPad ) doesn't work as safari iOS and doesn't react as in other OS, problem need to dig a little more, some mouse/tap detection are not working as in safari iOS
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Not trace from your implementation, which i will need a small mfa (only the load game frame, not link inside but keep the rest) to understand what you do in your application regarding the ASB.

i turn back to my local test here using ASB and they are Ok in iPad so need this mfa from you

here is a video from my test, most of the object are ASB, buttons and scrolling backgrounds

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MI-...ew?usp=sharing
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast