User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alpha blending bug on Android?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha blending bug on Android?

Hello,

Is there an number objects limit with alpha blending option?
    In my game, my UI appear progressively with the alpha-blending. All UI objects are in the layer number 4 (15 objects ). On windows, all work fine. But on Android, some objects (lasted create) don't work with alpha-blending.
    If I remove bugged objects in layer 3 or under it's working. But don't work in layer 4 or upper.

I have already tried a lot of things. I recreated the buggy objects and modified the code. I don't know where the problem is...

(sry for my english)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you share a mfa showing the issue?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx for your help. I wasted several days on this problem.

bug_alpha_01.mfa

On windows, the ui appears well when the ball is in the middle of the screen.
    But on android, the 3 nuclear symbols at the top left have no alpha.

When I simplified and cleaned up the mfa to send it, I noticed that there was an undeletable ghost object called "white_fade".
    May be the origin of the problem?

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrill View Post
    When I simplified and cleaned up the mfa to send it, I noticed that there was an undeletable ghost object called "white_fade".
    May be the origin of the problem?
    IIRC ghost object is fixed in 292, although sometimes you still got one, but if you save and reopen your project fusion will automatically remove this corrupt object——or it's refered somewhere, try using find all to figure it out.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I have no clue what's happening with those objects... I did some tests and Blend Coef was supposed to work...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did some tests and Blend Coef was supposed to work...
    Yes I really don't understand... :/

or it's refered somewhere, try using find all to figure it out.
    What do you mean by using "find all"? Is it a tool?
    I have seen a few topics on ghost objects. I'll try to find a solution tomorrow.

Thanks for your answers!
    I hope someone has a solution...

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrill View Post
    What do you mean by using "find all"? Is it a tool?
    Find all is a 2.5+ feature, which allows you to search through each corner of your project.
    As I said before, fusion will automatically remove ghost objects when loading mfa, so if you still got these objects after saving&reloading, they maybe not a ghost object but a normal object you refered somewhere but you forgot, that's why I recommand you to use find all to figure it out.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    Find all is a 2.5+ feature, which allows you to search through each corner of your project.
    As I said before, fusion will automatically remove ghost objects when loading mfa, so if you still got these objects after saving&reloading, they maybe not a ghost object but a normal object you refered somewhere but you forgot, that's why I recommand you to use find all to figure it out.
    The icons under a users name show what versions and DLC for fusion a user has. MOuse over them to see what they are. The little orange one is for 2.5+ DLC. OP does not have that.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It seems the problem is caused by the "ui_barre_vie" counter object. If you move the "vie_ogive" objects behind this object, then this works (use the Order / Backward One command in the Frame editor to change the position of the object in the creation list). I'll ask Fernando to check why bar counter objects cause this issue.

PS: I can't remove the white_fade object neither. As defisym said Fusion now automatically removes them when this happens, but apparently there is still a case where this happens... First time I see one for 2 years, must be rare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    It seems the problem is caused by the "ui_barre_vie" counter object. If you move the "vie_ogive" objects behind this object, then this works (use the Order / Backward One command in the Frame editor to change the position of the object in the creation list). I'll ask Fernando to check why bar counter objects cause this issue.
    Oh, that's why all my new created objects didn't work. They were created above "ui_barre_vie". It works with your solution now. Thank you!

I also noticed that if I use a more recent version of OpenGL in my android export, there are no more bugs. (OpenGL ES 3.0 instead of 1.1)
    But I guess it's better to use your solution and keep version 1.1 for more phone compatibility??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast