User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Android Game Controller help

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Baggins69, I need to prepare a pack for you if you want to test these changes.

I will Send it by PM

and thanks for the code name for this device.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    @Baggins69, I need to prepare a pack for you if you want to test these changes.

I will Send it by PM

and thanks for the code name for this device.
    Hi Fernando,

Thanks for sending the update through and I've followed you instructions and it worked (thank you). I tested on Windows and everything is working fine (although I have to update the example TestFireTVController as it didnít pickup the controller at first. I noticed that the Amazon Fire icon was the older one that I have and when I replaced this it worked fine.

I still have one problem related to my Mac, when I test on the Mac I get the following error Build error message: env: sh\r: No such file or directory I assume that this is related to a JAVA or Android studio issue but either way I havenít been able to resolve this. The build error occurs on every Fusion release newer then 293.1 it that helps. If you have any suggestions or hints on how I can fix this I would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
    Scott

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Baggins, thanks for testing!

Concerning the MAC issue, not sure if you can share the full error.log here or is simply one line.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, could you please answer these questions, I am interested in buying this object.
    1.This extension requires the AndroidPlus object?
    2.This extension is for wireless or Bluetooth controls?
    3.Is it independent of the Bluetooth extension?
    4. Does it work for controls connected by OTG?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    1.This extension requires the AndroidPlus object?
    No, they are separated extension, android plus is a normal extension that extended features for android.
    2.This extension is for wireless or Bluetooth controls?
    All controller that are detected by the android console, wired or Bluetooth that the android console detect as gamepad, joystick or dpad.
    3.Is it independent of the Bluetooth extension?
    Yes, it is. Are two objects one for Amazon and another for Google.
    4. Does it work for controls connected by OTG?
    Never tried. But i don't see why not (OTG is a connectivity handle internally by the OS)

I tried Amazon Fire TV (1st gen) and fire Toshiba TV with Amazon controllers, Xbox controller, razer serval controller, adt-1 google controller, and it worked fine.

Regarding the Google adt-1 console and razer forge TV, I tried with Xbox, razer serval controller and good too, not forgetting that I also tried several tablets connecting several Bluetooth gamepads, and they also worked well.

All above is the latest test with new runtime, that I will push the changes for review to be the next beta version.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, thank you very much for the information.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    @Baggins, thanks for testing!

Concerning the MAC issue, not sure if you can share the full error.log here or is simply one line.
    Hi Fernando,
    The problem Iím getting with the MacOS version of Fusion when I compile for Android (or Fire TV) is a simple one line error message in the log file stating ďenv: sh\r: No such file or directoryĒ. Nothing else.

MACOS: Mojave (10.14.4)
    Fusion: R293.10 (MacOS, Dec 3 2021)
    Java: Ver. 8, Update 311
    Android Studio (Arctic Fox): 2030.3.1 Patch 4
    Android SDK: Android API 32, Android 12 (S), Android 11 (R)

Trying to build a Android / OUYA application

I donít get the error if I use Fusion R293.1, but any higher version gives me the error. Not I donít get the error when running my Windows 10 version only on the Mac. I setup another VM with the above installed the above and nothing else and I get the same problem as my actual Mac which has other items installed to help eliminate the problem.

I also try Goggle search for the error and the only type on information I find is related to gradle, so not sure whether this helps.

Would really appreciate any help getting this resolved.
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've created a new item for the above issue with MAC build error as it is a different issue to the original one for this topic. Thanks,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2