User Tag List

Thread: P3D and the T-Mesh program

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P3D and the T-Mesh program

I'm a little curious about how many people use the P3D engine. I have a lot of questions that will have long been asked about T-mesh. I have made a level that is "snap to" 64 in T-mesh. But when I take a picture "Export png" and take it into Fusion then the picture does not fit with the wall that the player bumps into (1: 1), Then I have scaled the picture up and down to get it to adjust my player . But have not succeeded.

I really wanted to make a 2d / 3d game and think P3D does the job, the problem right now is that I have about 1800 objects running and it adds a bit in frame rate when I turn my player. I can also use T-mesh but right now it is objects in Fusion so the hotspot is in the center and fits perfectly when you press F6 for 3D and 2D. I can not with T-mesh as I have only tried snap too 64 pixels! Do you know how scale fits fusion so can only work in polygon?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when I have a square wall around me in T-mesh, then I get to stretch the png image in fusion so I have an idea of where I am! I can not understand how it works? the scaling does not match the png image.

tmeshstretch.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to show something cool but it only works in my old app. Somehow it does not work with my newer version! Call Tags via T-mesh.
    I try explain in english how i did it, but need some more understanding how I really did it?

Also how to make light? There's a light in my new game but can't figured how add them?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I found out how to scale in x y z, you do that in listbox under values. Type 1.0 under each axis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have anyone tried P3D_2.1_P2F_1.1? It should be something to do with firefly engine? But it did not work for me!